Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesvardy

Vardy signs today

Fleetwood Town fan here in peace, Jamie Vardy is signing for you today for just over a million quid. Vardy is a great player with plenty of pace who beats defenders for fun and he knows where the back of the net is. Goodluck next season.

Fleetwood Town fan here in peace, Jamie Vardy is signing for you today for just over a million quid. Vardy is a great player with plenty of pace who beats defenders for fun and he knows where the back of the net is. Goodluck next season.

:source::please:

Forest and Blackpool showed an interest also, Vardy maybe be coming from playing in non league last season but he is definately going to make an impact for your team next season, i guarrantee it.

Money back guarantee?

Forest and Blackpool showed an interest also, Vardy maybe be coming from playing in non league last season but he is definately going to make an impact for your team next season, i guarrantee it.

If you know him, why did he chose us over Blackpool who could still be prem next season?

Thanks for the info, let's hope its accurate!

I hope he is a success & can be successful coming from non league like Ian Wright & Les Ferdinand to name a few...

Thanks for the info, let's hope its accurate!

I hope he is a success & can be successful coming from non league like Ian Wright & Les Ferdinand to name a few...

DJ Campbell, Jermain Beckford :ph34r:

I hope OP isn't a WUM as I would like to see Vardy here. Would be nice to have a player that seems to be very talented but wouldn't have the massive expectations from the fans because of the step up. Also, as some of our transfers go it's not overly expensive and I doubt he would command high wages/bonuses.

Hopefully it'll be a win-win situation if true

EDIT: Just seen Bert's post, hope he signs/signed on the dotted line.

He was in Blackpool yesterday...

:ph34r:

"@Nat_Hug2412 Carla's just had her photo taken with Jamie Vardy in Blackpool, don't think I've seen her so made up in a while"

he must have been on the big dipper with Ollieway then :o:ph34r:

You do know that Fleetwood is about 5 miles from Blackpool don't you?

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WE ARE GOING TO BE BEATEN TO A NON LEAGUE PLAYER BY BLACKPOOL, F'ING PEARSON BLOODY THAIS, RUINING THIS CLUB.

Archived