Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesvardy

Vardy signs today

Blue square premier PR man has confirmed he has signed and that Halifax have a sell on clause in the deal.

Seems done.

Always good to get deals done early and pleased with this. Just Stewart , Chester , Evans , Koren , De Leat , Brady and Heskey to go now :ph34r: Do you have any clue how far these deals are?

Oh and cheers for the follow on Twitter :D;)

Pearson knows exactly what our fans are about, if you look over the years who the fans favourites have been, they have never been world beaters before they come to Leicester.

No pressure on the lad play his own game and you watch the Leicester fans get behind him.

I have never thought of it like that actually. We do prefer our grafters don't we?

DJ Campbell, Yakubu, Beckford and Gallagher (more recently) have all been trickier (lazier for a better word) players and have had the fans on their back from the off more or less.

Then you look at players like Waghorn, Nugent, Konchesky and Schmeichel who the fans adore because they give their all, even though they may not be the best players technically at the club.

It's an interesting point.

I have never thought of it like that actually. We do prefer our grafters don't we?

DJ Campbell, Yakubu, Beckford and Gallagher (more recently) have all been trickier (lazier for a better word) players and have had the fans on their back from the off more or less.

Then you look at players like Waghorn, Nugent, Konchesky and Schmeichel who the fans adore because they give their all, even though they may not be the best players technically at the club.

I've thought this for a while now, hence why i feel players like Beckford aren't given an equal chance.

Which is why we'll be in this league forever :whistle:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...tball/17926967?

Leicester City are one of a number of clubs in negotiations with Fleetwood Town for free-scoring striker Jamie Vardy, BBC Radio Leicester understands.

Vardy, 25, scored 34 goals as the Cod Army clinched promotion to the Football League by winning the Blue Square Bet Premier title.

The Foxes made an unsuccessful bid of about £1m bid for Vardy in January.

But Fleetwood were eager to keep hold of their star striker, who they saw as key to helping them win promotion.

Thirty one of Vardy's goals came in just 34 league games, with the other three in four FA Cup appearances.

I fvcking love the expectation and excitement of pre season!!! Let's not get miserable or start questioning the validity of the sourse let's just roll with it and enjoy the ride!

Vardy! Vardy! Vardy!

Blimey he really is something special, he can warp my vision.

Is he left or right footed? I've watched two videos and cannot work it out. Which I guess is a good thing because he scores with both feet, pretty comfortably.

Is he left or right footed? I've watched two videos and cannot work it out. Which I guess is a good thing because he scores with both feet, pretty comfortably.

He scores them with his left foot , he scores them with his right , and when he plays the Derby he scores all f*****g night

Archived