Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesvardy

Vardy signs today

Guest parky0607

I'm sorry.

:P:D

haha its less of a dive than Blackpool... I saw some guy pick up a half smoked, flattened cigarette that was sat in dog muck the other day and light it, I nearly vomitted.

Young, Ambitious, Hungry and full of ability - Exactly the sort of player we need

Hopefully Nigel will get this one tied up before others try to hijack the deal

Sort of young, he's 25 so needs to hit the ground running to make a successful career for himself.

If he only has an average start I hope certain fans don't jump on his back!

Sort of young, he's 25 so needs to hit the ground running to make a successful career for himself.

If he only has an average start I hope certain fans don't jump on his back!

That could be a problem, but I expect there won't be too much pressure on him. As he's making such a big step up, I think the manager and the fans will give him more slack than someone like Beckford or Nugent, who have played in the PL. I reckon he'll be on reasonable wages, and will be more of a squad player than someone expecting to start every match.

I fvcking love the expectation and excitement of pre season!!! Let's not get miserable or start questioning the validity of the sourse let's just roll with it and enjoy the ride!

Vardy! Vardy! Vardy!

i like the idea of getting players in early, give them the whole pre season to train with the squad. This signing does excite me aswell, young and looking to impress at a higher level it could be the best 1million ever spent, and if he doesnt set the league on fire at least it wasnt 5mill on 30k a week

Archived