Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Kanye West

how anyone can criticise his brit performance considering at least 50% of it was muted out is beyond me.

even if you listened to your favourite record but it kept skipping or your record player broke halfway through you probably wouldn't enjoy it very much. 

I think they are both great and both show his versatility and ability to produce and create incredible music. he's a genius let's face it. I also don't think he's that much of a willy puller. Sure some controversial stuff on his record but most of his "controversies" have been him being right just declaring it in the wrong way.

i really don't see why people hate him

went to his one off gig last night in camden...one of the best nights of my life, he was so chilled out and he was bantering with the crowd... the media really paint a bad picture of kanye

i really don't see why people hate him

went to his one off gig last night in camden...one of the best nights of my life, he was so chilled out and he was bantering with the crowd... the media really paint a bad picture of kanye

Tried to get tickets but theyd sold out, how was it? Heard nothing but good things

haha true. in a few months it'll be more popular in america than it is in england. equally sad and incredible at the same time. 

i read a review of last night and the best part of it was just describing kanye's pleasure at watching uk grime live on stage as a fan. 

Tried to get tickets but theyd sold out, how was it? Heard nothing but good things

i was so lucky, kept trying after they sold out and someone mustve cancelled cause i got 2!

and it was the best spontaneous night of my life, he brought out vic mensa, cyhi the prince, raekwon, young jeezy, big sean, skepta, JME, Novelist

it was emotional heres a couple vids i took:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Real Friends might be his best track since MBDTF. I can't wait for February 11th.

Inclined to agree. Think I admired Yeezus more than ever really enjoyed it. Nothing he's been involved with since has really grabbed me. Real Friends sounds a winner on first few listens. 

Archived