Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Celtic away (ICC cup) 5.30pm on Saturday 23rd of July

Got a hotel booked for the Saturday night so will be travelling up on the Saturday, return Sunday. Cheapest train I can get at the minute is £60 all in from Leicester to Glasgow. Would prefer to fly but like you say it's going from Stansted! Anyone else flying from there?

Thanks for the info @@kingcarr21

Try splitting the journey using the same trains, however if you travel from BNS to wigan and then wigan to Glasgow, you can get to wigan for £5.60 then onto glasgow for £10.90

i'll send you a breakdown if you want. what time do you want to be in glasgow and what time do you want to be leaving the next day.

Try splitting the journey using the same trains, however if you travel from BNS to wigan and then wigan to Glasgow, you can get to wigan for £5.60 then onto glasgow for £10.90

i'll send you a breakdown if you want. what time do you want to be in glasgow and what time do you want to be leaving the next day.

If you could please, never normally sort out the trains lol not used to it! deally around midday to be in Glasgow for as will need to go to the hotel. Then on the Sunday whenever really, would like to be back in Leicester for tea time ish.

If you could please, never normally sort out the trains lol not used to it! deally around midday to be in Glasgow for as will need to go to the hotel. Then on the Sunday whenever really, would like to be back in Leicester for tea time ish.

these sites are usually good for it

http://trainsplitting.co.uk/

https://raileasy.trainsplit.com/main.aspx

I am on the 7.48 Leic to B'ham then 0915 B'ham to Glasgow gets to Glasgow at 13.15 cost £21.10 single

Coming back Sunday 11.55 gets to Bham at 16.06 £24.10

Then a single from Bham to Leic £5.70

Looks like we have sold about 800 for this so far.

That many? I logged on Monday and those two blocks didn't look like many had gone, logged in tonight and bought tickets and it didn't look like many more had shifted but 800 is a good amount for 3 days sale of a friendly game.

Archived