Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

COD: Infinite Warfare

23 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I want it, but I'm not paying more than £30 for it.  I will wait until Spring next year.

Watchdogs 2 is a bargain at £32 on amazon - finally found something worth buying in this supposed Black Friday discounted weekend.

the standard version is £29.99

I think they'll sell MW as a standalone next year digitally, but it will be £50 still. 

I'm just not interested in IW at all, looks rubbish. but will probably get the legacy edition at some point, I think as soon as it hits £40-45 I'll grab it. No way you will get the Legacy edition for under £30 before they bring the new one out next year.

48 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

The legacy edition can be bought for £43.90 online.

Nice, you got a link?

Only way I can get anywhere near that price is the PC version.

Apparently the Xbox one version of the legacy edition doesn't require a redeem code to unlock mw. It's linked to the disc when you put it in. This makes it ok buying a pre-owned version now.

I think the PS version comes with a code. Someone on here will no doubt confirm.

On 11/26/2016 at 12:29, Legend_in_blue said:

I want it, but I'm not paying more than £30 for it.  I will wait until Spring next year.

Watchdogs 2 is a bargain at £32 on amazon - finally found something worth buying in this supposed Black Friday discounted weekend.

What? There were loads of decent deals on! Titanfall 2 for £20, I would of been all over it if if it weren't for the fact that I am more than fine for games atm and obviously will have no choice but to get FF tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

What? There were loads of decent deals on! Titanfall 2 for £20, I would of been all over it if if it weren't for the fact that I am more than fine for games atm and obviously will have no choice but to get FF tomorrow. 

I hear it is supposed to be decent but I'm just about through with FPS's.  Dishonored 2 including the first one is also something I'm keeping a close eye on.

21 hours ago, stix said:

Nice, you got a link?

Only way I can get anywhere near that price is the PC version.

Apparently the Xbox one version of the legacy edition doesn't require a redeem code to unlock mw. It's linked to the disc when you put it in. This makes it ok buying a pre-owned version now.

I think the PS version comes with a code. Someone on here will no doubt confirm.

It's here although I've never used them myself...

http://www.boomerangrentals.co.uk/game-sales-details/buy-call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-ps4/g413pa4

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah. Infinite warfare is shit.

Probably didn't help I was not jumping around and all that shit because I'm so used to boots on the ground shooters or shooters that don't rely on jumping/wall running. 

What's the ****ing point in gun customisation/perks when every gun can two hit kill anyone? The TTK is so low it makes it so bad. 

Getting the legacy edition for Christmas and will not be touching IW at any point. 

On 29/12/2016 at 09:29, ThurmastonFox said:

So...any good?

Modern warfare imo is class, having not played cod 4 before it is nice to play new maps and have the old cod that I love back.

infinite warfare hasn't been played much by me and they do need to take a step back from the futuristic shite, the game is pretty hard imo, however got to be said it's not as bad as many make out it's still fun to play at times. Not tried out zombies yet either. It is worth pointing out though that IW maps are very very poor and not a patch on MWR

Archived