Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Labour christmas song

7 minutes ago, Strokes said:

It's a happy Christmas message, is it not? 

Oh yes, how silly of me, I must have missed that between my ears bleeding. Happy happy, joy joy!

Though I would have probably enjoyed it if the beat dropped and one of them started trying to spit some lyrics lol 

1 minute ago, Darkon84 said:

Oh yes, how silly of me, I must have missed that between my ears bleeding. Happy happy, joy joy!

Though I would have probably enjoyed it if the beat dropped and one of them started trying to spit some lyrics lol 

Yeah if ever there was a case for a whole song to be auto tuned, this is it.

Its nice that they are upset about a few mean bosses, the heating or eating crisis must be well behind us now. Progress.

Is there some weird competition for MP's to make themselves look as ridiculous as possible now in any situation they can get themselves into?

Personally I prefer 'JC4PM for me' by "Robb Johnson and the Corbynistas" - Was released last week but I don't think it got very far, top 40 must be part of the MSM cover up.

I'd still rather listen to this that Cliff's new Xmas single though.

15 minutes ago, MattP said:

Is there some weird competition for MP's to make themselves look as ridiculous as possible now in any situation they can get themselves into?

Personally I prefer 'JC4PM for me' by "Robb Johnson and the Corbynistas" - Was released last week but I don't think it got very far, top 40 must be part of the MSM cover up.

I'd still rather listen to this that Cliff's new Xmas single though.

lol im done.....that is brilliant.

That Labour song is truly cringeworthy. I'd think they were taking the piss if I believed they had enough of a sense of humour for that.

What is it supposed to achieve and how? Who is it aimed at? I suspect they didn't even ask themselves those questions.

In @MattP's video, good to see Attila the Stockbroker in action on the fiddle. So he's in the "Jeremy Corbyn Party" now, is he? He used to be a loyal SWP man...

Only slightly better than the Labour song for music and humour but at least it is earning funds for a good cause (Trussell Trust food banks).  

Here's Attila rehashing "Garageland" by The Clash as "Farageland"... :D

It's a shame that Labour video is so superficial, brainless and clumsy, because there is a real issue that they're raising about some employers abusing staff.

Did anyone see Channel 4 News the other night, with their undercover report on working conditions at the JD Sports distribution centre?

It made Sports Direct sound like a good employer.

Here it is: https://www.channel4.com/news/ive-sacked-people-for-sitting-down-undercover-inside-jd-sports

Archived