Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Thank you, Claudio.

6 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

Absolute disgrace  he deserved a season at the very least for what he achieved at this club, this is so wrong,

I'm still hoping someone at the club comes to their senses and say it was a big mistake.

Pearson ninjas his way through fans,  the press and opposition players and gets a reprieve. Ranieri wins the league and they get shot quick as......

:blink:

I've been sat on the fence for a while as to whether he should stay or go but my preference would have been to bin off Rudkin and move Ranieri up. It's clear something has been wrong for a while, for me I'm very let down by the players that they've begun to question this man.

It's a results based industry, the owners have put a lot of money into this club, we haven't scored in 2017, we have a leaky defence, we are the worst performing team in 2017 and a lot of rumours acting alone in his tactics by not consulting his coaches and changing the plan last minute.... it's clear he wouldn't be able to turn it around because we have a team full of overpaid prima-donnas who won't listen to him.

Sorry to say Goodbye Claudio, you will always be remembered fondly and forever have my respect.

True gentleman, great manager who always put players first and protected them even when they were sxxx. Chairmen gave him full and unconditional support just last Thursday. Vardy at press conference said all players are 100% supporting him, at the end, there were all just a snakes. 

This is more stronger than any talk, just listen and remember what meant to some of us being at top of league..Recording from 19 December 2015

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03cl1cc

Thank you Claudio..Love you....

If Claudio went of his own accord that would have been a bitter pill to swallow but one without animosity.

The timing and the manner of the way Claudio has been shunted has completely undone the romance and aura that Leicester finally, after over a century of existence, had cultivated. There aren't many football clubs in Britain that have much of a resonance with people in the way Man U, Liverpool, Celtic and a few others do. We had joined that elite group not by being perennial winners but by achieving the impossible in a manner that was befitting. And the face of that dream looked like Claudio.

Yes it sounds romantic and airy but so what. The club had transcended being a small regional club into a becoming a world-wide phenomenon. Perhaps relegation was a certainty - heaven knows we've been up and down more times than a typical Shinji performance. Perhaps we'll still be relegated, but we would have had the finances to bounce back and more importantly for us our reputation and honour would have remained untarnished. Yes, these things do matter as do results.

I hope Claudio's renown of being a forgiving man extends to us at Leicester. Thank you for letting us more than dream for once in our life.

10 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Just watched him leaving the training ground, got to say it made me feel gutted

Read somewhere a couple of hours ago that he'd flown out to Rome....strange. Perhaps the owners have changed their minds again.....

Thank you Claudio, last season was absolutely awesome!! 

Just a shame the owners didn't let him resign. I know it amounts to the same thing but just allows him that courtesy.

Sad time but SOMETHING had to change, otherwise we'd just slide down to relegation. Might still end up there but at least there's been a shake up.

Don't know how much of Claudio's input regarding transfers, but they've been dreadful....Hernandez, Mendy, Slimani, Musa all a waste of money.

(mind you, got rid of Hernandez sharpish)

Missed a massive chance in the summer to buy in some real quality to The Champions.

Players have to take the most blame this season though, regardless of tactics/formations.

They cross the white line and should still be able to pass, tackle, close down, track runners instead of hoof ball and lethargy.

THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.

If reports are true of them stabbing Ranieri in the back, they are also a disgrace.

if we do ultimately get relegated, I wouldn't let any of them leave.

I'd definitely replace most of them but I wouldn't give the others an easy-out.

Unless they have buy-out clauses, I'd let them stew as squad players.

keep them to their contracts, the owners can afford it.

Statue for Claudio campaign??!!

Thanks again, Claudio

I'm grateful for everything Claudio has done. Last season will stay with me forever, Don Ranieri and his bon mots, pizzas, dilly ding dilly dong, Bocelli, everything... And the more I think about it the more I'm grateful to the owners they put their nostalgia Leicester-coloured glasses off and made this cold, business-like decision.  

The last thing I could wish was for Leicester to go down, especially now, straight after winning the title. With CR we were on our way to Championship. Did his sacking suddenly make the club unworthy? Who says Leicester doesn't belong "up there"? Who says Leicester "overachieved" and don't deserve the title? Leicester deserve everything they got last season and more. Lets upset the media and pundits even more and at least TRY to stay up! 

New manager has a chance to sort this mess out. Fire the rocket up the players arses, change the tactics, change the starting line up. Show some new approach. At the very least it will give us and players some hope. Thanks for the memories Claudio. Now we have to move on.  

No matter what happens, even if we go down with the new gaffer, I will fully support the owners' decision to sack Ranieri.

COYL!!!!! Onwards and upwards! :scarf:

Archived