Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

Formula 1 thread 2012

Did Simon Lazenby just say " looking around Monaco its all hills and tight bends. Something Grace Kelly knows all about" and then had a little chuckle?

Yeah he did - he apologised later.

Race was dull even by Monaco standards.

When someone can work out WTF these tyres are all about, we will start seeing some consistency, until then, can't predict anything, even between FP, Qually and the Race.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone fancies the latest series of http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?4PX then Formula Foxestalk Season 23 is accepting everyone! We need to boost our numbers this season so please give it a go.

Once your signed in/registered, click this link to take you to our game page http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&67490 , the password is FOXES

Audi has just won it's 11th 24 hours of Le Mans.

Anthony Davidson broke his back in this crash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzw5i14ewXY

He seems to be recovering well, he even sent this tweet:

Anthony Davidson@antdavidson

Well that was a big one! Lying in a French hospital with a broken back wasn't what I had in mind at this stage in the race...

You know Felipe baby will come back to form with a point to prove, knowing his Ferrari exit is inevitable at the end of the term.

So Hamilton's only just making the top five is proof he won't make it this year, whilst Massa's failure to do so is proof he will make it. Loving the logic.

I'll take a bet with you right now, Hamilton will be top five and Massa won't.

I'd happily take that.

So, when Massa finishes in the top five, or Hamilton doesn't, I walk away with how much?

You may aswell pay up now Ash

Haha, yeah, well we never exactly agreed on an amount so it's not exactly a live bet.

But thanks for caring enough to take the time to search through a thread for me, chief <3

I would suggest that, by the time honoured values of Man Betting, you at very least owe Facecloth a pint.

It was a truly awful call on your part.

I would suggest that, by the time honoured values of Man Betting, you at very least owe Facecloth a pint.

It was a truly awful call on your part.

Haha, I had my tinted glasses on at the time.

I'd happily buy the guy a pint :D

got myself a job working for Mclaren. I'm working on the gt side so i'll be involved with the mp4-12c. I'll be going to some of the races and tests with the team !

Congratulations. :)

Whats your role, if you don't mind me asking?

got myself a job working for Mclaren. I'm working on the gt side so i'll be involved with the mp4-12c. I'll be going to some of the races and tests with the team !

That's brilliant mate. Congratulations. ;)

Congratulations. :)

Whats your role, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm a parts controller. I'll be supplying the teams that have Mclarens with parts and the Mp4 production line. I've done a similar role with toyota but nothing this high profile.

Archived