Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Everyone participate in this.

Some people say that we can control future events with the mind. I ask everyone to spend just 30 seconds or how much time you can spare to imagine scenarios of Leicester strikers hitting the back of this net at loftus road. What's the worse that can happen? Yeah I suppose it could be the goal we are defending but it's not, it's the goal we are attacking, now come on. Imagine it, and really believe it.

Loftus%20Road%20Big.jpg

Just imagined Fryatt scoring a volley from 18 yards, Joey scoring a long range strike and McCarthy scoring a header from a corner.

It will happen.

that's really odd! I had a Fryatt scoring from the edge of the area aswell! Also had Hume from close range, he scores and runs away with his arms aloft, he loved that one!

I'm trying... I'm really trying my best... but every time I try to envision a Leicester forward firing a shot into the net in the foreground, I keep seeing someone blast one over the bar and into the School End in the background :o

Funnily enough, the two people I visualised scoring were Fryatt and Stearman...

:blink:

I had Hughes scoring really vividly, almost the same as he scored! Was so close to posting on the match thread hughes will score when we were 2-2! gutted

kisnornbo running back to defence from a corner, the keeper kicks the ball up, it smacks kisnorbo in the back of the head, so he's out for the season and the ball trickles into the net

I'm visualising a Kisnobber hatrick!!

Archived