Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Pre-season Schedule

The fixtures confirmed so far are:

<table><tr><td>

<table border=1 width="225" bordercolordark="#000080"><tr><th width="42">Date</th><th colspan="2">

Opposition</th><th width="47">K/O</th><th width="47">Score</th><th width="200">Scorers</th></tr>

<tr><td align=center width="60">July 10</td><td align=left width="200">Kettering</td>

<td align=center width="11">A</td><td align=center width="47">15:00</td><td align=center width="47">

3-0</td><td align=center width="200">Beznik, Wesolowski, Muggleton</td></tr>

<tr><td align=center width="60">July 14</td><td align=left width="200">Bodo

Glimt</td>

<td align=center width="11">A</td><td align=center width="47">19:00</td><td align=center width="47">

5-1</td><td align=center width="200">Connolly 2, De Vries 2, Williams</td></tr>

<tr><td align=center width="60">July 16</td><td align=left width="200">

Lillestrom</td>

<td align=center width="11">A</td><td align=center width="47">17:00</td><td align=center width="47">1-5</td><td align=center width="200">Sylla</td></tr>

<tr><td align=center width="60">July 19</td><td align=left width="200">Celtic</td>

<td align=center width="11">H</td><td align=center width="47">19:45</td><td align=center width="47">0-0</td><td align=center width="200">                                               </td></tr>

<tr><td align=center width="60">July 25</td><td align=left width="200">Inter Milan</td><td align=center width="11">H</td><td align=center width="47">

19:45</td><td align=center width="47">1-2</td><td align=center width="200">O'Grady (pen)</td></tr>

<td align=center width="60">July 27</td><td align=left width="200">Rushden and

Diamonds</td><td align=center width="11">A</td><td align=center width="47">

19:45</td><td align=center width="47">0-2</td><td align=center width="200"></td>

</tr>

<tr><td align=center width="60">July 30</td><td align=left width="200">Oxford

United</td><td align=center width="11">A</td><td align=center width="47">

15:00</td><td align=center width="47"> </td><td align=center width="200"> </td></tr>

</table>

</td><td width=70%><table><tr><td> </td></tr></table></td></tr></table>

I'm sure someone mentioned a friendly against Bodo Glimt at some stage?

111337[/snapback]

I don't think it's been officially confirmed. Norfox.net came up with that 'rumour'...

Can I ask where norfox are getting their rumours from? They come up with 3 new players each week.Although some of them sound exciting it just beggars belief the number of people they churn out? Does anyone know if there is actually any truth in it?

Can I ask where norfox are getting their rumours from? They come up with 3 new players each week.Although some of them sound exciting it just beggars belief the number of people they churn out? Does anyone know if there is actually any truth in it?

111418[/snapback]

Notoriously incorrect on norfox ;)

Seem to just make up the slightest thing from one mention of it on a forum...

Was that the one when we got beat 1-0? Hartson scorer?

111675[/snapback]

Yep I remember that game, which descended into a farce after half time with all those substitutions. Little Jon Stevenson hit the post in that game I remember.

111675[/snapback]

Yep I remember that game, which descended into a farce after half time with all those substitutions. Little Jon Stevenson hit the post in that game I remember.

111681[/snapback]

Oh yes - Stevenson - where is he nowadays???

111675[/snapback]

111681[/snapback]

Oh yes - Stevenson - where is he nowadays???

111689[/snapback]

Cambridge City

The trip of Norway has been confirmed.

During City's five-day trip to Norway, they will take on Bodo Glimt on Thursday, July 14, and Lillestrom on Saturday, July 16.

Both fixtures come in the middle of the Norwegian League season, with Bodo Glimt currently in 10th place after the first seven fixtures and Lillestrom three places and three points better off.

The full pre-season fixture list now reads: Sun, July 10 - Kettering (a); Thu, July 14 - Bodo Glimt, Norway (a); Sat, July 16 - Lillestrom, Norway (a); Tue, July 19 - Celtic (h); Sun, July 24 - Boston United (a); Mon, July 25 - Notts County (a); Wed, July 27 - Rushden & Diamonds (a); Sat, July 30 - Oxford United (a).

Link

Proof that Norfox isn't wrong all the time.

The trip of Norway has been confirmed.
During City's five-day trip to Norway, they will take on Bodo Glimt on Thursday, July 14, and Lillestrom on Saturday, July 16.

Both fixtures come in the middle of the Norwegian League season, with Bodo Glimt currently in 10th place after the first seven fixtures and Lillestrom three places and three points better off.

The full pre-season fixture list now reads: Sun, July 10 - Kettering (a); Thu, July 14 - Bodo Glimt, Norway (a); Sat, July 16 - Lillestrom, Norway (a); Tue, July 19 - Celtic (h); Sun, July 24 - Boston United (a); Mon, July 25 - Notts County (a); Wed, July 27 - Rushden & Diamonds (a); Sat, July 30 - Oxford United (a).

Link

Proof that Norfox isn't wrong all the time.

112623[/snapback]

Think you can get some cheap ferrys from Newcastle to Norway Toon guys :smile:

I'm pretty mad at the fact we have about 7 games away and just 1 at home why do we always have loads away pre season and one at home :S  :S  and why have we only got crap teams away?? :ph34r:  as always!

114488[/snapback]

maybe they're looking after their grantham fanbase, as katy said all the games are no more than an hour from my house (except oxford) :ph34r:;)

I'm pretty mad at the fact we have about 7 games away and just 1 at home why do we always have loads away pre season and one at home :S  :S  and why have we only got crap teams away?? :ph34r:  as always!

114488[/snapback]

maybe they're looking after their grantham fanbase, as katy said all the games are no more than an hour from my house (except oxford) :ph34r:;)

114492[/snapback]

And Norway!!

Archived