Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
?????

Lets Have a Game

I am happy to arrange a game against another forum, I have all of the equipment needed Nets, Corner Flags ect. Plus as a bonus this will help towards my course work. All I need is a guarantee that we will be able to get a team. This will most probably take place on a Sunday Afternoon/Evening (I have access to a floodlit site if required)

If People Could write down where they want to play inn the table below, with their real name in brackets. When I have got enough I will get cracking.

We could also do with a Manager if anyone is interested just to offer a little bit of guidance, and to pick the final XI

GK:

LB:

CB:

CB:

RB:

LM:

CM: ????? (Jed Bodycot)

CM:

RM:

ST:

ST:

Subs

SUB 1:

SUB 2:

SUB 3:

SUB 4:

SUB 5:

SUB 6:

Manager:

:scarf:

I am happy to arrange a game against another forum, I have all of the equipment needed Nets, Corner Flags ect. Plus as a bonus this will help towards my course work. All I need is a guarantee that we will be able to get a team. This will most probably take place on a Sunday Afternoon/Evening (I have access to a floodlit site if required)

If People Could write down where they want to play inn the table below, with their real name in brackets. When I have got enough I will get cracking.

We could also do with a Manager if anyone is interested just to offer a little bit of guidance, and to pick the final XI

GK:

LB:

CB:

CB:

RB:

LM:

CM: ????? (Jed Bodycot)

CM:

RM:

ST:

ST:

Subs

SUB 1: Top Fox (Supersub) usually play DM

SUB 2:

SUB 3:

SUB 4:

SUB 5:

SUB 6:

Manager:

:scarf:

You really need to give a date otherwise people won't know if they're available!

I cant really give a date until we have a guarenteed of a team so that i can collaberate with opponents. all i can say at the min is suday evening.

Would be best if you wait till the game ran by the mod's here.

Normally they sort out a date etc.

Would probably be best to get in touch with them to help arrange a game

You really don't need a moderator or an "old schooler" to arrange something like this, in fact I think the likes of davieG and Mablo would be really grateful if somebody else did some of the leg work for once.

But a lot of people don't check this sub-forum any more so it'd be worth posting something on General Chat as well.

It's been a long, long time since we had a really good 11 vs 11, Foxes Talk vs. Foxes Talk game and you might get a really positive response if you give it a go again. It is hard to say, though, as a lot of those that participated before have moved on and I think the average age of Foxes Talk has kinda dropped drastically since.

Can't hurt to try, though.

Bit of a left-field idea but how many would fancy a trip up to Cleethorpes to play Grimsby fans in the summer?

Bear with me a minute, not as nuts as it sounds.

As they are pretty much my local team now I've graduated, I like to keep an eye on Grimsby's results and post on their forum to keep up to date with grassroots BSP footie. Hell, it's better than crack. Anyway, I followed a thread by a young lad named Matt Dawson who had been diagnosed with cancer aged 16, but still followed his team up and down the country from League Two down to the Blue Square Premier. He became so well known through blogging as well as on the terraces, the club assigned him a shirt number.

Sadly, this August he died aged just 19. The thread he started on the GT forum is here for anyone who fancies a read of it.

Anyway, shortly after he passed away a few members of The Fishy started to talk about planning a tournament to help raise money for Matt's family and all those who helped them during his time in hospital. There was talk at one point of them trying to persuade the GTFC board to allow the games to be played at Blundell Park, but there has been a change in management since then so I'm not sure how viable that'd be.

lol

It actually doesn't, unless you stray too close to the docks of course. Be good to get a positive response chaps, I do believe the Grimsby fans are up for it.

They're on about trying to get the other LCFC (Lincoln) fans on board as well, so this could end up being one heck of a tournament if things go well.

All over both ideas. Recently started back on Sunday League though so would need to check dates etc. As ever I can play absolutely anywhere left or right, up front or in defence. Started Right Mid last week and ended up at left back this week.

I want you to promise that you'll celebrate with "get in there you slag" followed by a ravenelli style shirt over the head if you score. Made me p*ss when you did that at the FT 6-a -side even though i was on the other team.

I want you to promise that you'll celebrate with "get in there you slag" followed by a ravenelli style shirt over the head if you score. Made me p*ss when you did that at the FT 6-a -side even though i was on the other team.

Standard.

Gaz Woolers has still not recovered from the shame of being beaten at the near post.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived