Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tielemans63

Member
  • Posts

    21,014
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    33

Everything posted by Tielemans63

  1. Chelsea looking more secure without Thiago Silva? I've seen Chelsea play a few times on TV and he has been bang average each time, but he never seems to get any criticism because he's Thiago Silva.
  2. I'd imagine we'll have to make a lot of loan signings next season.
  3. Totally agree. I expected to find the whole thing cringey, but I thought the young lad doing it actually did it pretty well. The lad called the game brilliantly at HT, to be fair to him.
  4. Robbie Williams, Anthea Turner, Mark Bright, Slash, Bruno Brookes. Can you hear me, Bruno Brookes? Your boys took a hell of a beating!
  5. He's been okay when he's played. The others have just been better, and he couldn't displace Vesty or Wout after he recovered from his initial injury. Is there anymore to it than that?
  6. "91 caps for Republic of Ireland. 9 seasons with Stoke" He's not going to shag you, mate
  7. Why is Patson starting? Wah wah wah
  8. What a ball that was!
  9. Were Vesty or McAteer injured? Missed the first half
  10. Really not sure about McAteer at 8. Genuinely hope he proves me wrong. Just not sure he has the technique to play as an 8.
  11. In terms of FFP, we've completely shown our hand to all of the other clubs now. While most suspected it, this confirms it. From that point of view, we'd have been better off keeping a low profile. Still negotiating with Inter at the last minute, after more a whole month, is pretty amateurish.
  12. Not a great way to treat the player is it? Fly him over, have him at the training ground, only to say 'Sorry, Stef, turns out we can't afford you and never could. Thanks for coming.' That is pathetic from the club and I'm surprised some are still defending it.
  13. It looks like another feather in the cap for Big Johnno tonight. What a guy.
  14. Francois Plateau hath spoken
  15. Exactly. Unforgivable. Moronic.
  16. It seems it really didn't need to be.
  17. Rudkin needs to be given a new role. Ideally in the canteen, making tea or something. Even then, he'd probably have breakfast ready in time for lunch.
  18. 'You little norris' is a fabulous insult. I'm defo using that regularly from now on
  19. Here's a genuine prediction; if the Sensi deal falls through after everything, I can see that being the beginning of the end for Rudkin. I get the impression Enzo will be fuming if this doesn't get done. I think it may prove one mishap too many for Rudders.
  20. Problems with the fax machine?
  21. Nah
  22. Ben Chilwell getting absolutely rinsed so far tonight.
×
×
  • Create New...