Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxinsocks

Member
  • Posts

    8,621
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by foxinsocks

  1. When there is discontent then there is always a spectrum of reactions. In this case many fans are unhappy with the running of the club... eg. Rudkins role in the squad we have , the board appointing a gambling sponsor or the lack of fan engagement. Some fans might write in... others might chant derogatory things...and a few will call for the death of principals. The club must not make the mistake that the existence of a few hot heads means that the general feeling amongst fans can be ignored. How did we get here? Can Top look at himself?
  2. It is worth a try - we have the squad we have. IMO each of these guys needs a personal coach to review their decision making (clip by clip) and emphasise the good. A sports psychologist might be helpful to each also. WE should practice corners.
  3. I can bring my boots - I am 65 years old but I think I could finish one cross per game
  4. This is satire right? Nurse!
  5. two years back I remember a game where he didn't square it to vardy and put the ball right past the keep - we have not seen that version of mavididi for two years since.
  6. There is an inefficiency between the money spent on players and league performance - this is primarily because of manager turnover. Clubs need to stick with a manager and have a DOF who finds the players to fit the agreed framework. Rapid turnover of managers and buying to meet their "immediate needs" leads to a jumble sale squad at best - and expensive payers who are not played at worst. It all starts with the right DOF, ten manager, then building the right squad over 2 to 4 years. Right now we have no idea where we are going playing wise (or any other wise)
  7. I hear hes getting married. His problem is finding a new club... he is not good enough for the epl but thinks he is. Cant see the wife wanting to go to Europe.
  8. Steve Bruce is available
  9. I will put you down as a maybe
  10. I am jealous of sheff wed fans... they will get a committed new owner
  11. I suspect that pressure in Thailand may prevent top from selling (i hope not)... so we have to push him to put the club on the right track. Imo a new owner would be best for us fans now.. yet I think it unlikely to happen
  12. Agree. If he won't sack rudkin (a first step to rebuilding) then we have to call for him to get out of our club
  13. I have a st. They have the money... abd they count me as attending
  14. But I want to protest.... to call top out
  15. There are two issues... 1) the current performance of the team 2) the medium term need to clear out and rebuild The second is the most important. "TOP grow some balls... sack Rudkin... or get out"
  16. This will be the direction of travel until we can rebuild a competitive squad.... abd that requires rudkin goes.... and that requires top to go
  17. He is not what he was 2 years ago
  18. ITs more the other way round - you can sack marti or keep him (- that's a different debate)... the real sickness in the club is that the squad needs rebuilding and rudders isnt the guy to do it (he is the architect of the currrent situsation) yet Tpp wont sack him. therefor for the longer term we need a new owner who will bring is a real dof.
  19. Marti will or won't fix this...but our real problem is that we dont have a different to rebuild the squad. Top wont sack rudkin...so as new owmer is the only way fwd
  20. This is true. Top out.
  21. King power will not sack rudkin. We need a new owner to hire a different who can re build the squad
  22. Basically marti has the squad he has... he will have to find away. The bigger problem is that in the lpnger term rudkin cannot build a squad to ace the championship.... and top will not sack him. I want a new owner to bring a new dof
  23. Is this satire?
  24. Carrenza is not at the races
×
×
  • Create New...