Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Mike Oxlong

Member
  • Posts

    15,473
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Mike Oxlong

  1. We had joy we had fun Now we're playing in League One We want Top and Rudkin out Along with VK, Winks and Wout
  2. Will always be one of the greatest Leicester bellends
  3. Out of business ? Shame. I really liked its quirkiness.
  4. I've sabotaged the ticket phone line Don't want any of you fvckers getting a ST
  5. Pick up a 12 month injury and he can see if he's good enough for League Two
  6. Anyone else think this was a story about performance enhancing drug use ?
  7. So, how do you know Elton John ?
  8. He's at it again
  9. If they included the word shittest in each category this event would be viable
  10. Seems like the conscientious objectors and the bored shitless (me included) who have given up their STs will make no dent in attendance figures. The newbies won't be scarred by the years of dross so I expect the KP to be a more positive environment for a while. I've no regrets about jacking it in though
  11. I guess people would have been happier if he'd said we're a crock of overpaid shit and we are definitely going down
  12. The half time entertainment is mankini wearing Top and Rudkin wrestling in a paddling pool full of jelly as an act of penance
  13. I'd like to see him on mastermind Specialist subject would be the great and mighty Abdul Fatawu
  14. Pep near tears is one of the great sights in world football
  15. Everton play like a gang of thugs. After watching our bunch of pussies all season it's quite refreshing to see
  16. Translation - .... with the 27 year old open to earning more money than he would in league one ....
  17. I promised my pet rabbit before she died that I would get a season ticket if we ever ended up in League One again. Leicester v Cheltenham in 08/09 was one of the favourite games she attended before she passed. God bless Topsy. 🙏
  18. I dread to think how much more we'd have spaffed on crap overpaid players without any constraints at all
  19. You know it’s bad when we recruit the wrong head of recruitment
  20. Rudkin - 100% out atm (153 votes) Even his mum voted him out
  21. Without the points deduction the squad would have pulled together to find the performances to get us relegated without the penalty
  22. Leicester City are pleased to announce that the testimonial for Jordan Ayew will be held on Sunday 19th July - kick off 7.30pm Tickets can be purchased online General admission - £20 Concessions - £30 Season Ticket holders - £40
×
×
  • Create New...