Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. If I remember, he was really poor to start with but finished quite solid and reliable. Wasn't he a regular up to us finishing in the play offs and losing to Cardiff?
  2. He's genuinely happy with his contribution to that goal too if you see his reaction. It's a shame he's been useless for so long, but you can't deny he cares and he does try. Compare that to Ayew aswell, he must be such a depressing player to be around.
  3. I don't know his stance on the board etc, but he does say it's not the biggest problem in the world and he does make a point that's been raised many times. We don't honour our legends enough.
  4. Not only was it a terrible appearance, like most of his, you'd actually expect his introduction to kill the game off. That's supposedly his strength.. slowing things down, winning free kicks, taking an age on the ball. We've still blown it.
  5. The high and lows of football are what makes it so entertaining. Our problem at the moment is how self inflicted it's been. I'm looking forward to having a club I get that matchday buzz for again one day, it's just difficult times right now.
  6. That's when we should have just folded.
  7. You say that, but I really can see him hanging out the drive through window in his little cap handing me the wrong meal.
  8. I'd take this badge if it kept Nigel happy on his return
  9. Turns out, it didn't even need any editing.
  10. Tbf that sounds a nice day out provided the boat sinks.
  11. Fantastic post. Completely captures how I feel
  12. This isn't a bad period or run of form, this actually feels like generational damage at this point. We're being set back donkeys years right before our eyes.
  13. I really hope Kingy walks tonight.
  14. There isn't a single reason to think we'll be ok, so yes.
  15. Counted 1 clearance that was of any use in his whole appearance tonight and that was because the ball was straight at him. The rest of the time on the floor or committing fouls. ****ing hate him.
  16. Agreed, there's not a single strength to his game.
  17. He was never the right man. I feel for him and hope he just resigns and calls out the mess.
  18. When you're laughing at your own club after a result like that you know there's problems
  19. Recent reviews are good so hopefully. If it's no good, I'm hoping the beer is decent at least.
  20. Looking forward to Everest Lounge in Loughborough on Friday. Reviews seem decent.
  21. You can't beat a Rutty Butty.
×
×
  • Create New...