Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Ian Nacho

Member
  • Posts

    8,779
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Ian Nacho

  1. That Young Boys v Galatasary game looks cracking. Young Boys 2-0, Galatasary bring it back to 2-2 with two quick goals but then get a man sent off and it's now 3-2 Young Boys.
  2. Looks very comfortable at this level .
  3. All we wanted is to show a bit of fight. Buonanotte is absolute mustard.
  4. Genuinely don't think he's a bad player. Just question the feedback and whether defensive midfield is the priority.
  5. The only way I can see it being £25m is if its paid over about 15 years.
  6. Didnt see a lot wrong with that.
  7. Close thread.
  8. £20m? That can't be right.
  9. The bowl. Whoever wrote that needs sacking.
  10. Burns should be off.
  11. Put every penny on Solanke scoring.
  12. It will be a successful season in my eyes if we get to a point where the vast majority of the fan base turn on the club and the ownership. Won't happen though. They'll get applauded for a record low points total.
  13. Should be preparing for next year by buying in the Championship...
  14. Whilst I'm ed not 100% convinced this is the type of player we need, however, if Ayew is a player we have identified, why don't we just get it done?
  15. Anything above 20th will be a bonus.
  16. I feel like Soumare is the type of fella that would miss his flight which would see the deal collapse.
  17. I know I'm in the minority but I quite like this signing. We're obviously not signing him for his goals or to be the talisman, we want him to create the space and win the ball high up the pitch for others. An Okazaki type figure if you like.
  18. Concerning if true...
  19. In case there is any doubt, food poisoning isn't very good.
  20. Up there with one of the worst Leicester performances I've ever seen but who cares, I've driven to Brugge and I am currently sinking 11% pints.
  21. Don't get why we've signed him when we're wanting to pass it around the back. The bloke is awful with the ball at his feet.
  22. We'll probably end up with Russell Martin after he's been sacked by Southampton.
×
×
  • Create New...