Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I've tried to keep away from all the deadline day shenanigans so I feel like I've got a less of an invested perspective.
I think it's harsh to dig out the club when we don't really know what's gone on.
Bloke in front of me was fuming every time the ball went backwards yesterday, bemoaning the "sh*t football".
I just think some people's football IQ is pretty low and expect you to run at teams every single time you have the ball.
This team is absolutely roided. If I sell Talisca I'd have about 140k for CAM any ideas of who I should go for?
Also any ideas why I brought Koulibaly as an 88 rated but he's gone up to 90? Pretty new to the game so note quite sure how it works.