-
Posts
4,583 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by fox_up_north
-
Man Utd Away - EFL Cup - Pre Match
fox_up_north replied to Collymore's topic in Leicester City Forum
Go to the bins. Loads of foxes there. -
My takeaway is both a rubbish, in their own ways, but Trump is more rubbish.
-
It was a different era. Ferguson was afforded the kind of power managers just don't get these days.
-
The Blacks for Trump and Latinos for Trump campaigns absolutely blow my mind. This is a man who has been outwardly racist to them but they still say "nope, bloke's the man for me".
-
Realistic managerial replacements?
fox_up_north replied to Happy Fox's topic in Leicester City Forum
I mean...we were in a relegation battle... -
Notts Forest (H) 25th Oct - 8pm. Match Thread
fox_up_north replied to tcrofts's topic in Leicester City Forum
That's what happens when you don't get fuching picked for 8 games -
Notts Forest (H) 25th Oct - 8pm. Match Thread
fox_up_north replied to tcrofts's topic in Leicester City Forum
Nice on JJ -
No larbs before Marbs
-
Other vegetables are available
-
Do you cook for yourself? I found the easiest thing is just take meat out and replace it with something veg. EG: Spag bol with mince, just take out the mince and put in more onion/ peas/ sweetcorn and don't be afraid to have some bread with it. Veggie days look like this; Breakfast - toast/ porridge with fruit Lunch - big fruity porridge/ egg sandwich/ quick omelette / Dinner - pasta with sauce and real onions, mushrooms, peas - veg curry - veg chilli - egg fried rice - veg pizza if I'm feeling super lazy I can get 3-4 days out of that rotation
-
Bit naive to think he'd actually be able to work a proper shift. Amazed McDonald's allowed it, really. Could annoy customers.
-
I doubt I'd ever go vegan or veggie fully but I try to do a minimum of 2-3 days a week without meat. Most of my meat eating is evening anyway and it's often fish. That feels a much more realistic ask for a lot of people.
-
Steady on. Two swallows don't make a summer.
-
Does slightly baffle me, in general, when football coaches and managers don't make effective use of their team. They'd be absolutely crap line managers in any other field. The general that sends their soldiers to fight tanks with sticks.
-
Southampton vs Leicester (A) - October 19th
fox_up_north replied to 420Hashish's topic in Leicester City Forum
you spelled "resigned" wrong -
I'm 35. Live alone, no kids. Happiest I've ever been.
-
"We are merely exchanging long protein strings. If you can think of a better way to do it, I'd like to hear it"
-
It really isn't a strange choice of holiday. It's a proper instagram, social media bollocks choice.
-
I refuse to believe the fixture schedule is completely random
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Monotony -
Ha. Aussie now with an OG. Fun lunchtime viewing, this.
-
Japan defender just shanked a ball into his own net. Mad how he's done it.
-
Looked a bit better just then with a few nice moves but the missed header will be rued.
