Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. I think he's probably fine after 20 odd years.
  2. Good for the game really. Had enough of Pep now. Can he go as well please?
  3. Does he see it late?
  4. Tbf United have managed to pull it out the bag in derbies
  5. What a cock up
  6. No idea he was on the Apprentice. I did a journalism degree and know far better qualified people who don't have a BBC regional gig covering their team.
  7. He won a league title 2 years ago and reached UCL semi. It would be the most "Chelsea" appointment, out of those mentioned.
  8. Piloi has announced he's leaving Milan. That must certainly get the attention of a few clubs.
  9. I'll take Poch here
  10. Sure, it's all D:ream now but the Blair years eventually gave us Coldplay, Razorlight and that god awful Monster song.
  11. I remember watching Lookman play for us, thinking he'd sign permanent
  12. Do you mean plastered or PLASTERED?
  13. The thing is they want the super league AS WELL AS the prem. They basically don't want to have to work to be in Europe. Man United have zero form of European competition next season (unless they beat Man City, somehow) and there is a somewhat real possibility that they could be out of Top 4 for a good while. They won't want that. Even the foreign teams won't want that. They don't want to rock up at Villa Park or Selhurst or Brighton. They want the "big boys", even if they lose.
  14. That just looks like shoddy helicoptering, to me.
  15. Was going to pop it on but won't bother now
  16. Well it's no Lettuce but a Brussel is probs a fair bet
  17. Couldn't be bothered staying up for it but glad Usyk won. I've fallen out with a lot of heavyweight boxing due to Saudi, overhype, showboating etc. But that 9th round barrage, Fury looked all over the place and I daresay flinging into the ropes was a tactic for sure.
  18. We all want a very, very quick new CB. Usain Bolt wants to be a professional footballer. Get it done.
  19. Nonsense view. The league is better when it's competitive and teams do well. Brighton, Brentford, Wolves, Palace and I daresay even Forest have contributed more in the last few years. Leeds didn't actually hit 40 points either season they came back up. They're Huddersfield.
  20. Opinion seems fairly split, from what I've seen. My personal opinion is that it seems so long since an actual "big" fight happened that people aren't used to it, so judgements are somewhat clouded. But, as others have pointed out, it's ridiculous that I'm not that bothered. Biggest fight in the last few years, with a Brit (whether you like him or not) and it's barely making the news.
  21. Don't give him the satisfaction. Call it Twitter.
  22. I think the truth is in the middle. Russia has a massive numerical advantage but aren't self reliant. Ukraine has a lot of support. You could see a Russian "victory" but how long it takes and at what cost is unclear. It may well be that Putin is into sunk costs territory and that they do gain some land in Ukraine, at the expense of more NATO neighbours, a fractured relationship with China (who clearly values ties with the West over Russia) and international humiliation.
  23. I've had cramp running recently on treadmill. I'll slam water with salt beforehand.
  24. A lot of these issues will take a LONG time to fix, if they ever are. I personally think we're in the "limit the bad" stage, rather than "make more good".
×
×
  • Create New...