Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. I'm not going to be disappointed if we lose this on penalties. Can't be doing with Southgate taking us further and then justifying himself.
  2. Referee blew for that offside before lino put his flag up.
  3. Shearer had it.right in commentary and then it's gone to the studio and these guys are talking like we've been incredible.
  4. It's been slightly better from a very low bar but what the **** have the guys in the studio been watching
  5. Can't really work out what the formation is supposed to be? Saka too high to be a wing back and on the right? Tripper on the left on his own but is higher up the pitch.
  6. Feels like an Albrighton squad replacement.
  7. Jeez, signings were more exciting in the championship. Versatility is about the only positive I can see.
  8. Interesting to know where he's come from in terms of scouting or I guess it depends on how he turns out - good it was Glover/shit it was Rudkin/Cooper Most likely just an agent recommendation though
  9. Wish the games were the other way around today, would rather watch this one but will miss it. Spain have been impressive, but think Germany will find a way to go through.
  10. Looking forward to all our issues now being removed under Labour I'm joking of course, it will take time to see effect (if any). I'm pretty open with politics and generally it just happens to me, rather than me taking an active interest in policies. However I've lived most of my adult life, certainly the years where I've had to start paying bills, buying a house and raising a family, under conservative rule so I'm interested to see how things change. Easy to stand and criticise government from the opposition, so over to you Kier. I did the count last night, fortunately didn't go on as late as the bi-election a few weeks ago. The count agents are always a good laugh, take their clipboard jobs so seriously and some of them look exactly how you'd expect a politics wannabe to look
  11. Just starting watching this and i don't know why Norrie exaggerated fist pumps after every point is annoying me
  12. ****s sake. Wish we didn't have social media. At least we be could excited for a bit before we found out he was shit.
  13. Can't comment on him as never heard of him. But we must be looking at offloaded Faes or Souttar, or both.
  14. Brilliant from the keeper - but think its funny seeing a team celebrate like that when they've let the opposition get 592 in the 4th innings But great drama. Stupid from the batsmen to throw the bat at it so hard - just get bat on ball and leg it.
  15. I think the number of people not bothering to vote will win
  16. A freebie that could offer squad depth in a couple of positions who we could probably sell in a year for a bit of profit (if we stay up) As long wages aren't ridiculous I'd say it's worth a go. Assuming there are better signings to come.
  17. Think the organisers will be hoping it's not England v turkey in the semis if they go through. Could be a tasty crowd
  18. It's a shame the twats throwing stuff will end up forcing them to be less relaxed with it.
  19. Hell of a lot of rain in Germany this year.
  20. Quickly forgotten that Netherlands should already be home if it not for the stupid 3rd place going through rule.
  21. Nice statement, shame he had to delete it initially as it wasn't officially announced. Wish him well tbh, no hard feelings with this one. I'm gobsmacked he's got a move like this if I'm honest but he has to give it a go. Hope he gets enough game time and doesn't kill his career not playing for the next few years.
  22. I thought one of the bigger clubs would've took a gamble on Archie Gray. Could be a great player if he develops, expect him to be in the next England squad now too
  23. Pathetic penalties from Slovenia after all that work
  24. In a period of mental health and all that I don't like being overly critical of someone showing emotions but it stinks of Ronaldo making it all about him.
×
×
  • Create New...