Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Couldn't Wolves have got Edwards for nothing last season?
  2. I don't understand why it's taken this long to ban Osmajic if it's clear he was guilty.
  3. Leicester v Norwich - Loser gets Russell Martin
  4. At best we have missed someone to rotate with Fatawu. And he would've been better to bring on then Reid, and might have helped us protect the lead. Would he have got turned so easily like Mavididi last night for example? Still, couldn't turn that money down.
  5. I found that when I went to York I tried to cram too many pubs in and ended up never really settled anywhere. Some great choices though and it's hard to go wrong. I enjoyed day drinks better, couple that stick in my mind were the Three Tuns and ye olde starre inn. Enjoyed Brew York as well, for more varied drink options but is a different vibe to most pubs in York and its a bit out the way.
  6. Monga would be exciting, and he may have been brave enough to chuck some of the other youngsters in too. But other than that, KDH and Ndidi were crucial, Ricardo is a couple of years older, Faes and Vestergaard have got worse, No Hermansan, No left centre/left back and he also had Vardy, It's a hypothetical point though because we'd never have Ayew or Reid (and others) in the squad had he stayed.
  7. I'd have more faith that Enzo could adapt slightly but there is no way Enzo would get this squad of players playing as well as a couple of seasons ago. To be fair, he struggled at times two years ago.
  8. Can't believe there isn't a striker at a Premier League club or further afield that we couldn't get on loan. Assume he's been put forward by the agency and we said he'll do.
  9. Not ashamed to admit I sing along (quite enthusiastically too) to any Five songs that come on the radio..
  10. He's just not what we need, and never needed in midfield. Not sure he did an awful lot wrong last night, but didn't really do anything either. We need someone who can run with the ball alongside Winks, Soumare should be that person who can be physical, drive forward, box to box but he's proven to be incapable.
  11. All fair examples, but in all those games we've scored no more than 1 goal and barely looked liked it either. Defenders will make mistakes and gift chances, it happens more often than it should admittedly but if we scored more goals it wouldn't be an issue.
  12. He's got some important drinks carrying to do.
  13. Happy he's in and he should remain but I don't think him not playing as made that much difference to our points total. Yes we've conceded soft goals but its our attacking play that's cost us.
  14. Jakub (hopefully) Okoli Vestergaard Nelson Ricardo Winks James Fatawu Monga Mavididi Daka Our only chance of creating anything is through the wingers so play them all, maybe even let them rotate Ricardo more inverted from left back. Okoli almost a right sided centre back. Daka because I think he's the best of a really bad bunch, and at least he makes you laugh when he falls over again. Bench options would be horrifying though
  15. I had Leicester and Norwich in my top 6 predictions
  16. I think he knows he's got nothing to work with, his constant changing of certain players and the positivity he had when he first arrived has been drained out of him and he clearly doesn't know what to do next. The place just sucks the life out of anyone who joins it.
  17. I thought he was good first half but got worse. Never going to be good enough going forward to be a full back though.
  18. Not sure we can financially sack another manager. If relegation wasn't a possibility I'd probably stick with him for a dull midtable season and then get rid in the summer when we've finally lost a few more of the squad. The looming points deduction makes us nervous though.
  19. Still the odd glimpse of quality and he's often the only one capable of creating anything and the other shite around him means he doubled up quite easily. Rare under lapping runs, never any over lapping, and a never a striker to play off.
  20. Used to laugh at this but I think we've returned to a level where I'd be fully behind a big Nige return.
  21. I want to say we can find better but I don't think there is an answer until the whole club is refreshed and can only get better when majority of squad leave. Is James that unfit that he needs to be dragged after an hour when Ayew can last all game. I understand the options are poor and whatever he changes brings another negative but we need to go back to basics.
  22. Thought he did OK, nothing really more than that. Defence was relatively solid until it mattered most, as usual.
  23. If he isn't sacked before this is surely a whoever loses is doomed match.
  24. I used to get annoyed at that sort of thing. Just a wry smile now. Mavs turned too easily, Okoli beaten too easily, and ball in the air for a long time so a decent keeper comes and gets something on it i reckon. Awful game of football and didn't deserve to win it.
  25. I'm a few minutes behind, I read this as Daka about to be sent off pleasantly surprised
×
×
  • Create New...