Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

CornwallFox

Member
  • Posts

    2,206
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by CornwallFox

  1. It was 2008 and the fact it was falsely used to enact austerity. Austerity is the cause.
  2. Really don't understand the problem. Most people on here have been talking about our journey from 2015/16 to now. Obviously that's what they're talking about and showing through the montage. Stop being so thin skinned
  3. The number of Millwall players running into the box when it goes out wide shows us up for the boring one up top with no support nonsense we've seen for quite a few years now
  4. Glad those in attendance booed our players. Personally quite liked sky's montage showing where we were and where we are. Like that they've not held back from criticism
  5. Why are we still playing the idiots that got us relegated? Send out a team of kids would've been preferable. Wouldn't put it past us to win 6-0 and the team to walk off smirking.
  6. They always go that low but not normally this early. I know because I wait for this every season and buy whichever of the three kits I liked the best.
  7. We just need to start winning matches. Anybody pretending the answer is anything else needs their head examining. We're all football fans. We want to see our team winning. If we blitz next season (I am not in any way suggesting this is even slightly likely at this point, think of this as a thought experiment) there's no way we don't have everybody in the ground supporting the team. We've become fractured by failure. Success is what will bring us back together. Not premier League winning success, but any success at this point!
  8. The experienced professionals we should be aiming for should be in the 26-28 age range, not 32+. We need athleticism and power, not wrecked legs
  9. I absolutely want to see only youth players on the pitch for the last two games
  10. I'm well aware of that, hence me not making any wider point from what I said. The single point I was making it that in the narrow confines of employed taxation, reality doesn't really fit with what people think. No wider point or extrapolations are being made.
  11. I'm not arguing that one way or other. You may well be right. But there's definitely an online narrative around earned taxation and starmar that doesn't currently hold true - though I take the point @Robo61 has made that it may look different by the end of the parliament with incoming changes. There's positives and negatives as the economy is a complicated beast. I've focused on one measure and an not extrapolating to the wider economy in what I wrote.
  12. Saw some statistics around taxation of earned income and was surprised. And I'd expect others would be too as it's certainly not the narrative being pushed. 2029-2024 was the fastest increase ever in taxation of earned income. Sunak reduced this at the end through NI changes which actually meant it dropped down to be the lowest tax take from earnings for many decades years. While it has risen slightly under labour, starmar has the second lowest level of taxation of earned income since Harold Wilson.
  13. Not a clue but I bet she looks great naked
  14. CATL claims 6-minute charge and 1,500km range for new electric vehicle batteries https://share.google/sRx6Bcz7297TWEq6t Huge strides forward in ev battery tech
  15. Things you WON'T see in the news today: Unemployment - Down Economic growth - Up NHS waiting lists - Down Asylum hotels - Massively cut Small boat crossings - Down Immigration - Down Crime - Down Train fares - Held Water leaks - Down Water bosses - Held to account Min. wage - Up Children out of poverty - 450,000 Tax on the most wealthy - Up Illegal wars - Zero Renewables - Up Trade with EU - Up Erasmus+ - Joined Link between energy bills and gas - To be broken
  16. Thracian as assistant manager
  17. We really need to plan early now. Look for the best young manager coming up through the leagues and look for the best young players either on loan from big clubs, or one or two year deals from the football league. Start from scratch. We won't, of course, it's going to be a horror show.
  18. Buy one half price, get ten free would be better for us
  19. He was recently our loan manager wasn't he?
  20. I've always wondered if there's an official word for people from Leicester. My favoured choice is "Leicesteronians' as I think that was an in-built custom team in Sensible Soccer back in the day.
  21. I don't want to see any of our current players next season, apart from youth ones.
  22. Struggling to care tbh
  23. Away days at Exeter and Plymouth
×
×
  • Create New...