-
Posts
2,206 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by CornwallFox
-
There's been a number of times though where he or braybrook have had a ball on forward but taken an extra touch so the chance has gone. Really enjoying watching them both but just using it slightly quicker would take them to the next level.
-
Not sure why we've started slowing the ball down. Almost like it's a confidence thing. Just shift it forwards and outwards quickly lads
-
BDCR actually linking the play pretty well today now we've got some runners
-
Lisa, Don and Louis must be stunned to see him playing today.
-
Really good first 5 minutes. Moving the ball forward quickly
-
1 minute in this looks like being our best league performance. Actually moving the ball at speed
-
I don't have a huge issue with the team beyond up front.
-
Russell Martin - Confirmed as First Team Manager
CornwallFox replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Never trust a man attending football matches wearing a shacket -
McCarron is a bloody miracle worker on outgoings if all the rumours come off
-
That may all be true. But I still cannot stand the constant speculation re book values we've had. Very pleased to see them slowly getting binned off across the divisions.
-
I've never had a feeling either way about xG. Re woke, I'm on the other side of that nonsense. I would be accused of it by a rabid faragist. Book value, however, is the most boring football conversation imaginable.
-
Irrelevant. It was an incredibly dull, boring conversation full of pure guesswork. So really detailed discussions based on guesses. And discussions about book value are as far away from being what football talk should be as it's possible to be.
-
And may I say, I'm so pleased, absolutely fed up of people guessing and obsessing over book values. Hope I never have to hear the term again.
-
This is football across the world at the moment.
-
I'm actually in shock how good this transfer window is becoming, particularly for clearing the crap. McCarron working wonders.
-
I think that's going to be the big question. For a professional footballer it's not a great problem to have. But he's a better focal point that anybody else so let's hope so!
-
His touch is absolutely appalling but he makes good runs, is up for it, and attacks the box. That last one could pay dividends if we can teach him the right time and if we keep playing wingers that want to run and get the ball into the box. Our best option ATM though I would agree I'd like to see another striker brought in.
-
Much better performance. Keep the old defenders away from the pitch. Play the two loan wingers every game. Keep the young lad up top - he makes good runs even though his touch is horrific. Keep page in the team.
-
I suspect page might've played this weekend even if skipp wasn't banned
-
And in fairness he's way better in the ball than the usual two
-
Don't yet understand why Coulibaly hasn't played more, he's been fine
-
The young lads are 100x better than the senior crap
-
Can we stop dicking about
-
Hamza Choudhury (gone to Sheff Utd, official)
CornwallFox replied to moore_94's topic in Transfer Talk
Honestly, just watching so much crap leave is cathartic. I almost don't care what happens next if I no longer have to watch the absolute dross players that got us here. -
Hamza Choudhury (gone to Sheff Utd, official)
CornwallFox replied to moore_94's topic in Transfer Talk
This is actually turning into a brilliant transfer window
