Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Retained List

Doesn't anyone think that Conrad Logan will somehow be given another one year deal?!!

I have more chance of a contract than Conrad. I maybe exaggerating, but I am not by saying I have equally as much chance as he does of getting one

tbh i think there will be quite a few leave 

schwarzer 

simpson

upson

konch

wood 

knockeart

and possibles who want game time 

king

nugent

lawrence 

also the we will sell if a silly bid comes in 

vardy 

mahrez 

kasper 

schlupp 

its not only about releasing players you dont want im more concerned about keeping the players we do want to keep 

Would keep Cambiasso obviously, and Wasilewski. Hammond as well providing he's happy with the position he's currently in as a back-up.

Knockaert I'd actually keep if it was up to me. I'm convinced there's a good player in there somewhere, but I've accepted he's off.

The rest can go as they aren't good enough for this league. Should we stay up (and I think we will) then we need to not allow sentiment to cloud our vision. We've got to be a bit more ruthless.

Konch has been a good servant to the club, and he hasn't been awful this season. We could do a lot, lot worse as back up at fullback (eg. Simpson). He's done enough to earn another years deal.

I have more chance of a contract than Conrad. I maybe exaggerating, but I am not by saying I have equally as much chance as he does of getting one

Getting retained with a view to coaching in the youth set up long term believe it or not.

Would keep Cambiasso obviously, and Wasilewski. Hammond as well providing he's happy with the position he's currently in as a back-up.

I'm sure Hammond would be delighted to be on the books of a Premiership club for another season.

He's improved over the last few games but still looked like a rabbit in the headlights when Huth went off the other week. For that reason I want him replaced.

Couldn't agree more. Let's not forget for the vast majority of the season (without Huth) he's been absolutely dreadful.

• 1 month later...

Did the club ever confirm which of these players have had contracts renewed and which players have been released? Other than the one year extension for Hammond, I can't remember seeing any announcement from the club.

I appreciate the focus has been on recruiting for the manager position, but the lack of news on the playing squad is odd, especially now preseason training has already started.

Archived