Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suffolk exile

Season tickets

I went to sort mine yesterday and they went down and printed mine off. They said that it was mainly L1 tickets that had gone missing, don't jnow how true that is. Also told that if my ticket was to turn up today or tomorrow not to use it as its now void until the Spurs game 

They were sent out in plenty of time. With 23,000 to send, some are bound to go astray.

The royal mail are usually shit hot, and it's not alight for some to "go astray".. I'm sure the CEO of Royal Mail wouldn't be happy with some disappearing as if was "alright" as its only a handful out of 23,000!

What's happened is the company that LCFC used to print and distribute the tickets has printed the addresses incorrectly.. So peoples postcodes where going down on a different address line. As the addresses didn't exist Royal Mail have been sending them back to LCFC.

They were sent out in plenty of time. With 23,000 to send, some are bound to go astray.

Well one of mine is missing and I presume this is the same issue as last year... I lent it to a family member and they allowed them to change the address on a ticket that didnt belong to them. The ticket office really are a shambles sometimes.

Well one of mine is missing and I presume this is the same issue as last year... I lent it to a family member and they allowed them to change the address on a ticket that didnt belong to them. The ticket office really are a shambles sometimes.

I'd look at your family. Not the ticket office.

Very annoyed

Thought my online renewal had been done on 17th April. Spoke to jim and he advised that there's nothing on the system! No ST

Sooooo gutted

Suppose you didn't notice the club not taking any money for it then either

Very annoyed

Thought my online renewal had been done on 17th April. Spoke to jim and he advised that there's nothing on the system! No ST

Sooooo gutted

whattt i had a dream that happened to me. it didn't like but wow didn't know it would actually happen in real life. heavy. 

Archived