Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suffolk exile

Season tickets

what is the main difference between gold and silver? me and the mrs looking at membership (currently city fox members for the priority) but wondered what the main difference was because £35 difference is a lot.

I can only speak from a Silver member point of view but I agree that £35 does seem a big jump. Gold get's better priority than Silver and then in turn Bronze but as I say you're all but guaranteed a home ticket whatever happens I believe (due to the cap on Members and STH being around capacity anyway) and I got to a decent amount of aways this season with a Silver (but then again we were utter shite for 5 months which helped!)

This is good to know, I was goin to get a membership last season but wasn't sure whether it would be good value for money. Any idea when memberships go on sale?

Next week I think it said on the website

what is the main difference between gold and silver? me and the mrs looking at membership (currently city fox members for the priority) but wondered what the main difference was because £35 difference is a lot. 

I think it’s my recollection that Gold Memberships were limited to 1500 and you get first priority on all tickets (including season tickets). You also got some silver key ring (or something else that I never used). My main motivation is I wanted to guarantee (as far as possible) that I would get a season ticket for the 15/16 season, which I’ve now secured.

In reality I suspected (and I think Staffs Fox has confirmed) that you still manage to get tickets with a Silver Membership, including season tickets. So if I had my time again I would probably have saved myself that extra £35 and gone silver. I think you would be fine with that unless your motivation is, like me, to give yourself maximum chance of landing a season ticket which, in all probability, you’ll get with a silver anyway with slightly more risk.

Gold membership doesn't get you first priority on all tickets, only home tickets.

STH get priority on away tickets and renewing ST for the following season first.

No one knows what the memberships next season will be, it might be the same or they might change it slightly.

I missed out on a season ticket for 3 years after moving away from Leicester. Now that im back i feel gutted that i cant get one. Will have to get a Membership. Does anyone have any idea when the club will announce info on memberships for 2015/16?

thank you for the help here. i may still look at gold membership to get that priority for the games i can go to. me and the mrs are looking at them so that would be £150 for 2 memberships. my daughter wants to go too but shes 5 and doesn't live with us which is the reason we couldn't justify 3 season tickets. 

memberships usually come out a lot later. last season it was july! 

I missed out on a season ticket for 3 years after moving away from Leicester. Now that im back i feel gutted that i cant get one. Will have to get a Membership. Does anyone have any idea when the club will announce info on memberships for 2015/16?

Not sure, Dipak, but think that I read there will be an announcement during next week. They didn't start selling memberships until 16th July last year so might be similar again. These are 2014/15 details http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/150714-ticket-membership-information-for-201415-1760916.aspx so I expect something very similar for 2015/16.

Not sure, Dipak, but think that I read there will be an announcement during next week. They didn't start selling memberships until 16th July last year so might be similar again. These are 2014/15 details http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/150714-ticket-membership-information-for-201415-1760916.aspx so I expect something very similar for 2015/16.

Thanks spudulike i keep an eye out

They are announcing the details next week, so maybe be able to get them a bit earlier this year

Is it too late to get gold membership for this season. I had no idea you could practically guarantee home tickets

I bought gold memberships online this morning for the 2015/16 season. Memberships went on general sale this morning.

When were they sent out last year?

I'm not expecting mine before mid-July,

If it gets to 1st August and I still haven't got them then it might be time to panic

They'll wait at least until the fixtures are announced so they can send them with the ST, isn't that what usually happens?

When were they sent out last year?

I'm not expecting mine before mid-July,

If it gets to 1st August and I still haven't got them then it might be time to panic

They'll wait at least until the fixtures are announced so they can send them with the ST, isn't that what usually happens?

ST will be around end of July/early August.

For memberships try mid-October.

For a membership it really doesn't matter if you have your card or not, you can still buy the tickets in line with the level of release you qualify for.

ST will be around end of July/early August.

For memberships try mid-October.

For a membership it really doesn't matter if you have your card or not, you can still buy the tickets in line with the level of release you qualify for.

Season Tickets was mainly delivered 31st July/1st August last year would expect them a little earlier as season starts earlier

The club have already confirmed memberships will be expected to be delivered the middle of November

Got five ST's, plus assorted away matches - all correctly updated. Last years was done wrong, neccessating two visits - so well pleased they hav got it right this time.

Will be interesting to see how the away priorities break down next season.

Got five ST's, plus assorted away matches - all correctly updated. Last years was done wrong, neccessating two visits - so well pleased they hav got it right this time.

Will be interesting to see how the away priorities break down next season.

I suspect you will be loitering about Kings Cross Station again !Trust you are well.

Archived