Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suffolk exile

Season tickets

Anyone else who has set up a direct debit for the first time this season had a call from the club to say the first payment failed?

It's happened for both me and my Dad, both on separate bank accounts, both with enough funding. The Direct Debit appears in my list of Direct Debits too so surely that means it was set up successfully.

Too late to ring them back now but I'd be interested to know if anyone else has had the same issue.

Anyone else who has set up a direct debit for the first time this season had a call from the club to say the first payment failed?

It's happened for both me and my Dad, both on separate bank accounts, both with enough funding. The Direct Debit appears in my list of Direct Debits too so surely that means it was set up successfully.

Too late to ring them back now but I'd be interested to know if anyone else has had the same issue.

Same here.

3 missing from last season from mine, how hard is it to get it right?

Last 2 aways missing from mine, on the away scheme as well so not like I've gone in the shop and bought them.

Guessing here but I reckon the first away games will go on sale to 160-170 points or thereabouts.

Do you bank with RBS by any chance ?? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-33173912

Last 2 aways missing from mine, on the away scheme as well so not like I've gone in the shop and bought them.

Guessing here but I reckon the first away games will go on sale to 160-170 points or thereabouts.

Yeh, just noticed it's the last 3 aways missing.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the season tickets get posted?

Most of the STH I know including me have had them since the last week of June.

If I was you I'd get onto the shop and play merry hell wanting to know why you haven't had yours yet.

Use the line, 'am I not am important enough STH' and they'll fast track yours, a couple i know told me this helped them no end.

HTH. ;)

Got mine last week. You can get an app on your phone and activate it so if you forget it you can just use your phone to swipe instead.

I take it you're on apple then as the android beta app has had a lot of problems and they don't think it will be up and ready for August.

Got mine last week. You can get an app on your phone and activate it so if you forget it you can just use your phone to swipe instead.

this sounds like probably the best thing to ever happen to leicester city football club 

Archived