Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suffolk exile

Season tickets

Many, many thanks for your suggestions and kind words!

I have to say that membership is looking most likely. Would all 3 of us need membership or if I had gold membership allow me to buy tickets for all us?

This season it was one membership, one match ticket. I don't expect that'll change.

My wife and son had a gold membership this season and went to around 10 games. Membership was £100 and cost us between £25 and £30 per game. This year it costs me £400 for a season ticket for them both in the Family Stand so works out more or less the same. Any games they cant go to they will either sell them or give to family members, either way its a win win situation. I will probably have one more season with the lads in L1 and move into the family stand with them next year

Couple of mates after season tickets when they go on general sale, Any info on numbers now members/renewal period over?

@OfficialFOXES: SEASON TICKETS: There’s less than 500 2015/16 Season Tickets remaining, so don’t waste any time in securing your spot at King Power Stadium!

22/05/15 11.02

No further info released yet.

Yeah I just through on the phones and was told they never made it to general sale, gutted :(

Yes, this is what they told me yesterday. I popped in to see if we could add another ticket to our group but was told there were none available. 23,000 sold I think he said.

Well my brother didnt renew his ticket and my mates have missed out so looks like im billy no mates next season.

Why did your brother just not change the name on the season ticket and give it to one of your mates

I was a Season Ticket holder for a few consecutive seasons in the Championship, but missed out this year as I didn’t have a ticket the season before last - and didn’t join the rush to get one early enough. I was determined not to miss out next season, not matter what league we were in, and invested in a Gold Membership to ensure priority booking.

The membership also meant I didn’t miss out on any games this season that I wanted to go to and I only missed those I couldn’t get to anyway. I would recommend a membership if you’ve missed out on a season ticket as it will get you to the games you want to see and also ensure that you, in all probability, will get a season ticket next year.

If the £75 (which is what a Gold Membership cost me) is too steep then I reckon other levels of membership will probably get you most of what I’ve described – others who’ve got them could confirm.

Why did your brother just not change the name on the season ticket and give it to one of your mates

we suggested it to a couple of our mates but they werent sure they could afford it. Once they decided they would do it the renewal date had been and gone. Oh well it wont stop me from going.

I was a Season Ticket holder for a few consecutive seasons in the Championship, but missed out this year as I didn’t have a ticket the season before last - and didn’t join the rush to get one early enough. I was determined not to miss out next season, not matter what league we were in, and invested in a Gold Membership to ensure priority booking.

The membership also meant I didn’t miss out on any games this season that I wanted to go to and I only missed those I couldn’t get to anyway. I would recommend a membership if you’ve missed out on a season ticket as it will get you to the games you want to see and also ensure that you, in all probability, will get a season ticket next year.

If the £75 (which is what a Gold Membership cost me) is too steep then I reckon other levels of membership will probably get you most of what I’ve described – others who’ve got them could confirm.

I 100% agree with this,

I got a Silver Membership this season for £40. I got home tickets guaranteed for every home game I could make and made a decent amount of aways as well,

It also meant I was I given priority on any available Season Tickets before general sale, so next year I have mine sorted,

I would highly recommend for anyone who missed out

I 100% agree with this,

I got a Silver Membership this season for £40. I got home tickets guaranteed for every home game I could make and made a decent amount of aways as well,

It also meant I was I given priority on any available Season Tickets before general sale, so next year I have mine sorted,

I would highly recommend for anyone who missed out

This is good to know, I was goin to get a membership last season but wasn't sure whether it would be good value for money. Any idea when memberships go on sale?

what is the main difference between gold and silver? me and the mrs looking at membership (currently city fox members for the priority) but wondered what the main difference was because £35 difference is a lot. 

Archived