Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCDannyB

1st Game 2015/16 Season prediction

Missed the Arsenal game. December does not look nice at all.

It doesn't, but in those fixtures last season we played well vs chelsea, deserved a win at Anfield, did well vs Man City. I'd rather those fixtures were spaced out mind

What a difference staying up makes. Last season I scanned the fixtures thinking 'oh shit', now I look at most of the games and think 'yeah, why not?'.

Same here... scanning through the list I have us down for about 70 points*

Not really.

It doesn't, but in those fixtures last season we played well vs chelsea, deserved a win at Anfield, did well vs Man City. I'd rather those fixtures were spaced out mind

Agreed. Let's hope the first half of this season goes as well as the second half of last season

Well get Sunderland at home followed by Utd, Everton, Newcastle and West Ham.

Boxing day fixture will be at home to Bournemouth.

Final league game at home to Norwich.

Heard it here first.

Called it a little bit (although only few others said as well).

West Ham of course is the first away day of the season and will be likely the final visit to Upton Park, before West Ham move onto Olympic Park. It's a shame really, i'm not so fond of the club but its a proper footballing area, when you walk down that street from the tube station to the ground, you get a proper feel of an oldie worldie football ground. Stuff like old houses opposite the football ground, the pie and mash shops, the burger vans, programme huts. Some how modern stadiums just don't recapture this.

Archived