Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCDannyB

1st Game 2015/16 Season prediction

Mate asked me this last night, got a feeling itd be west ham away (didn't know about the supposed leaked list) just have a feeling it'll be a midtable London based team away they were the first I could think of haha

Said we'd get Everton at home last time. The crystal ball is pointing us south... to a ground where we have a dire record... to what will be our last ever league game at that place.

West Ham away to get the ball rolling. One of the promoted three to come here in week two. I'll go Norwich.

There's a leaked opening fixtures list making its rounds and it says we've got West Ham away (probably bullshit as it got it wrong couple of years ago). I'm going for Villa at home.

Illuminati confimed.

I've just finished 14th with Leicester on FM, scoring 5 at home to already relegated QPR on the last day. We got West Brom at home. It's therefore certainly going to be Norwich away.

As always, please don't post the fixtures on the forum due to copyright reasons.

My guess would be something very underwhelming, palace away.

I've been told Man Utd at Home first game.....not sure how reliable the info is

would love that

on holiday week 2 (me or rowlatts going to be upset) and want big teams early but not arsenal/chelski to open who will have had competitive fixture in community shield

Archived