Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCDannyB

1st Game 2015/16 Season prediction

Am I the only one that thinks the league is stronger this year. Norwich are a PL team and have the same core and Watford have been there or thereabouts for a while really. Bournemouth may well be another Blackpool who go and express themselves freely providing some shock results. I think it will be harder to stay up this year, so we need early points.

Too early to say. Largely depends on who teams bring in. If it's as weak as last year then that's no good for anyone, that was a pretty shocking collective effort I thought, the majority of sides had what you'd call a below par year.

Seeing Man City are spending big money on Sterling and Delph makes me think that we could end up seeing another year like the one just gone.

Heres mine:

Sunderland at home first game.

Anfield away on boxing day.

Final 3 -

United away

Everton home

Chelsea away

The first and last are spot on!

FFS Man U, Everton, Chelsea last 3 games lol nightmare run in

2 great away trips in August though, hope to go to at least one.

I don't think it is at all. Four home games in the last 7 against Saints, West Ham, Swansea, Everton. Newcastle at home and Palace away just before that. Lots of potential midtable teams in there who will have their seasons already done and dusted. Much like we faced this year with our run in.

I'd say it was a good run in, without the two obvious exceptions of course.

Tough Christmas period and run in but a chance to get points on the board.

Not happy for selfish reasons, wanted an home game second game, and West Ham was one I wanted to get too but chances of getting tickets for the first away game is pretty slim.

Archived