Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCDannyB

1st Game 2015/16 Season prediction

The earlier we knock 'em off the better, i guess. But genuinely doubt we'd get any more than two of those clubs in the first six weeks.

We got three of them in the first six last season so...

I'd fancy Bournemouth away if not first then in August or next May - just please not another season where the seaside games come in the dead of winter.

Not long to wait now.

9am in the morning we'll all know.

Don't really care who we have, we have to play them all during the course of the season.

As long as we are away from home from the 23rd Sept to 1st Oct, I'll be happy as I will be on holiday in Gran Canaria.

The big question is, will Bournemouth away be in December or January?

February.

Or we'll get them in August and it'll piss it down all day. Either way, we won't be playing them away when it's nice in Bournemouth.

February.

Or we'll get them in August and it'll piss it down all day. Either way, we won't be playing them away when it's nice in Bournemouth.

swear you new it was Everton at home like 2 hours before the fixtures git released last season?

Don'tmind but wouldn't mind a TV game for 2nd one. I will be up in Yorkshire. Maybe Man Utd as there will bound to be a utd fan in one of the two pubs where I'm saying. Doubt the TV in my room will have Sky Sport. If not it'll be online radio if Tigers are not on.

Not long to wait now.

9am in the morning we'll all know.

Don't really care who we have, we have to play them all during the course of the season.

As long as we are away from home from the 23rd Sept to 1st Oct, I'll be happy as I will be on holiday in Gran Canaria.

As opposed to 9am in the evening, presumably.............

Archived