Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Max Power

Theories?

Pearson was sacked weeks ago which is why he's not been heard from. Club wanted to wait until a new manager has agreed before announcing it.

This is the most likely scenario for me, club always been planning next phase strategy. I reckon Hiddink must be keen otherwise can't see a better replacement

Quite a few believable theories being thrown about regarding team selections.

Makes me wonder who was really pulling the strings with the side.

Nigel Pearson had the final say on transfers and he picked the team every time.

Anyone who thinks otherwise probably has their head very firmly in the sand.

Nigel Pearson had the final say on transfers and he picked the team every time.

Anyone who thinks otherwise probably has their head very firmly in the sand.

Yeah but trying to have an influence on team matters from those around and above him would not go down well with Nigel. He does things his own way, you know that better than most on here, if others start telling him what to do regarding his team you can see quite quickly why the working "relationship" would fall apart.

Don't shoot me down straight away. Is it possible that a Coventry fan has invented a time machine in 2027, traveled back in time, kidnapped the owners, impersonated them, sacked Nigel and approached Preki to stop us from becoming the global powerhouse we were set to become if time had followed it's natural course?

Because that's literally the only thing that makes sense to me right now.

Don't shoot me down straight away. Is it possible that a Coventry fan has invented a time machine in 2027, traveled back in time, kidnapped the owners, impersonated them, sacked Nigel and approached Preki to stop us from becoming the global powerhouse we were set to become if time had followed it's natural course?

I think you've cracked it.

Let's wait for the news that Pearson is set to be revealed as the new Cov boss with

Cambiasso as his first signing

Guest MattP

It would be a kinky year to do as well considering Back to the Future 2 is set about now.

The owners are looking to sell us with their last act being to put preki in charge. We get relegated, the new owners take a loss and sell to TOP who reinstate NP for his fourth crack at the job. Business is business.

One theory that might not make this Preki rumour seem as impossible as some think is that he's got Mandaric connections - could they have turned to Mandaric for advice? The bloke's got no club at the minute either.

If that's actually the case then I'm extremely bloody worried.

One theory that might not make this Preki rumour seem as impossible as some think is that he's got Mandaric connections - could they have turned to Mandaric for advice? The bloke's got no club at the minute either.

If that's actually the case then I'm extremely bloody worried.

At least if Mandaric is the new managerial consultant we won't have to wait long until

we move on to the next one.

Archived