Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Max Power

Theories?

I absolutely refuse to believe he got the arse because his son acted like an irresponsible **** in Thailand. 

Any half decent father would have said "Sorry son, you ****ed up, deal with it." 

I can't for the life of me imagine that Pearson would throw away all of the hard work he's put into this club just to keep his son on the books, when he's quite clearly in the wrong. 

Pearson would have been devastated, disappointed and annoyed with his son's actions - I can hardly see him trying to defend him.  

I absolutely refuse to believe he got the arse because his son acted like an irresponsible **** in Thailand. 

Any half decent father would have said "Sorry son, you ****ed up, deal with it." 

I can't for the life of me imagine that Pearson would throw away all of the hard work he's put into this club just to keep his son on the books, when he's quite clearly in the wrong. 

Pearson would have been devastated, disappointed and annoyed with his son's actions - I can hardly see him trying to defend him.  

Not unless the hookers were provided by king power hotel staff, or even higher, whereby  i think he would be perfectly entitled to turn round and say something like " Hang about, you got the hookers in, why should my son shoulder all the blame." A bit like a pub landlord refusing to sell some one a drink because it becomes his responsibility if the drunk goes and does something daft.

Anyone posted that maybe it was to do with Cambiasso? Maybe Nige was unable to convince him to stay so the owners who we know want to raise the profile saw it as a failure to convey their ambitions. This is purely based on the timing of the sacking.

Really? Pearson jr kept getting new contracts with club only because Nige is his daddy. Let's say it aloud, the kid is a crappy footballer, so he certainly wasn't employed in Leicester for his dashing talents. He wasn't also a first team member, yet he somehow got on that trip to Thailand, no doubt thanks to daddy too. Nigel has been helping and shielding his son for years, so why wouldn't do it also this time?

Really? Pearson jr kept getting new contracts with club only because Nige is his daddy. Let's say it aloud, the kid is a crappy footballer, so he certainly wasn't employed in Leicester for his dashing talents. He wasn't also a first team member, yet he somehow got on that trip to Thailand, no doubt thanks to daddy too. Nigel has been helping and shielding his son for years, so why wouldn't do it also this time?

Would your dad help you get a job at his workplace if he could and you wanted to?

Probably. 

Would your dad help you get to go on a work trip at said job if he had the influence and you wanted to?

Probably.

Would your dad risk his career, dignity and financial well-being to defend you getting your dick sucked on camera with your mates whilst on a goodwill trip to the directors home country?

Probably not.

Point is, there's a bit of a difference between twisting a few people's arms into getting you a job and a holiday and then risking everything to stand up for your son who is clearly in the wrong. 

Point is, there's a bit of a difference between twisting a few people's arms into getting you a job and a holiday and then risking everything to stand up for your son who is clearly in the wrong. 

It is. But we are talking here about Nigel Pearson, an impulsive, arrogant man who have actually proven that he is prone to doing stupid things when he's pissed off.

Only thing I can think of is that they've had a meeting/annual review/whatever and at some point they've told him he must improve his behaviour in future. 

I can see him standing his ground and saying that his actions haven't affected the players and that he is who he is and he'll always back his players. Them demanding an apology and assertion that he will work to improve and him refusing to do so would end both in his sacking and the strange wording of 'differences in perspective'.

Last week we do business with Mainz, a club the Klopp has very close links to.

A situation arises where Klopp says he will manage Leicester City.

Pearson sacked with the sex tape used as an excuse.

Klopp revealed as new manager at the end of the week.

Well, I can dream  :unsure:

Just a shame that hasn't happened then...

Only thing I can think of is that they've had a meeting/annual review/whatever and at some point they've told him he must improve his behaviour in future. 

I can see him standing his ground and saying that his actions haven't affected the players and that he is who he is and he'll always back his players. Them demanding an apology and assertion that he will work to improve and him refusing to do so would end both in his sacking and the strange wording of 'differences in perspective'.

This sounds reasonable, the other thing I can think of (assuming it's not to do with his son) is Pearson being under-ambitious - The owners have been in the papers saying they're wanting to be a top ten side with a 42k stadium, and sharpish by the sounds of things, maybe Pearson disagreed with that and wanted to take baby-steps rather than making a break for it.

It is. But we are talking here about Nigel Pearson, an impulsive, arrogant man who have actually proven that he is prone to doing stupid things when he's pissed off.

That sounds like 80% of the foxforum posters, just ask the wives and girlfriends, some cases their Moms.

This 'holy than thigh' attitude has got out of proportion.

Ive said before , we are stubborn Anglo-saxons ( Norman in my case), its seems many on here would like a pussy cat has manager.

I wonder how many of you have told people to get lost, poked someone on the nose physically or literally. Snapped back at criticism, carried and argued your stance and your view through right to the point of arrogance.listened to an idiot who trys to be clever, when questioning your way of doing things just to wind you up. then josted and jostled with acquaintances just for the craic.

No sorry, you are all just so bloody perfect, and dont dare say but your are not managers.....because you are.

you have to manage and represent your life, your families, your friends, your companies you work for., if married your wives.

How we love to sit in judgement.Nigel Pearson has only so far been guilty of being a macho man.In a macho world of proffesional football, and gave good has he got, His son had a friend who was nothing short of being a prat.Are you all naive and dont believe prostitutes make money and debauch themselves in all countries, to slobs, and the rich alike.

If Thailand high families were really embarrassed, then they are hypocrites, they feed or even ignore that their so called civilised part of cities are in the top 3 sex centers in the world.Like India or Asian old historic cities there are enough monuments, buildings palaces, covered in sexual carvings, and they are proud (and why not) of their history.

Dont fool yourselves that, hinduism, Muslims, and buddhists have other spiritual thoughts on sexual behaviour, nor on people

losing face, they use it also like the west to make businnesses or exchange for bakshish.

No everybody on this forum, including our owners should get off their high horses, and also stop pretending the press know what they are saying, when stirring it.

Its getting caught thats the problem,

This sounds reasonable, the other thing I can think of (assuming it's not to do with his son) is Pearson being under-ambitious - The owners have been in the papers saying they're wanting to be a top ten side with a 42k stadium, and sharpish by the sounds of things, maybe Pearson disagreed with that and wanted to take baby-steps rather than making a break for it.

Yeah, that was the other thing but it could be one way or the other re: transfers. Either Pearson is demanding too much or the owners are demanding more, not sure which way round.

That sounds like 80% of the foxforum posters, just ask the wives and girlfriends, some cases their Moms.

This 'holy than thigh' attitude has got out of proportion.

Ive said before , we are stubborn Anglo-saxons ( Norman in my case), its seems many on here would like a pussy cat has manager.

I wonder how many of you have told people to get lost, poked someone on the nose physically or literally. Snapped back at criticism, carried and argued your stance and your view through right to the point of arrogance.listened to an idiot who trys to be clever, when questioning your way of doing things just to wind you up. then josted and jostled with acquaintances just for the craic.

No sorry, you are all just so bloody perfect, and dont dare say but your are not managers.....because you are.

you have to manage and represent your life, your families, your friends, your companies you work for., if married your wives.

How we love to sit in judgement.Nigel Pearson has only so far been guilty of being a macho man.In a macho world of proffesional football, and gave good has he got, His son had a friend who was nothing short of being a prat.Are you all naive and dont believe prostitutes make money and debauch themselves in all countries, to slobs, and the rich alike.

If Thailand high families were really embarrassed, then they are hypocrites, they feed or even ignore that their so called civilised part of cities are in the top 3 sex centers in the world.Like India or Asian old historic cities there are enough monuments, buildings palaces, covered in sexual carvings, and they are proud (and why not) of their history.

Dont fool yourselves that, hinduism, Muslims, and buddhists have other spiritual thoughts on sexual behaviour, nor on people

losing face, they use it also like the west to make businnesses or exchange for bakshish.

No everybody on this forum, including our owners should get on their high horses, and also stop pretending the press know what they are saying, when stirring it.

Its getting caught thats the problem,

That's some angry rant you wrote. And, you know, it's good to have a tough manager, but when his toughness, stubborness and arrogance starts to cause problems, sacking the dude might be the right choice.

I've been told today (unable to provide source) the reason why Pearson was dismissed today, now like all rumours we will have to take it with a pinch of salt I cannot be 100% its true, personally I believe there could well be truth in it because to me it explains what has happened much better than the current rumours circulating about it being about James Pearson. Anyway the story I have heard is that there has been bust up between Pearson and the owners over the potential signing of 3 new players this week, the owners wanted these players to sign and Pearson doesn't think they are suitable. It appears Vichai and Top feel Pearson is too difficult and stubborn to work with over a number of issues as the previous falling out was about Ulloa as they felt he should be playing and Pearson felt it should be up to himself who picks the team and his decision shouldn't be questioned. If this is genuine then I am 100% behind Pearson and to be Vichai and Top are out of order.

I've been told today (unable to provide source) the reason why Pearson was dismissed today, now like all rumours we will have to take it with a pinch of salt I cannot be 100% its true, personally I believe there could well be truth in it because to me it explains what has happened much better than the current rumours circulating about it being about James Pearson. Anyway the story I have heard is that there has been bust up between Pearson and the owners over the potential signing of 3 new players this week, the owners wanted these players to sign and Pearson doesn't think they are suitable. It appears Vichai and Top feel Pearson is too difficult and stubborn to work with over a number of issues as the previous falling out was about Ulloa as they felt he should be playing and Pearson felt it should be up to himself who picks the team and his decision shouldn't be questioned. If this is genuine then I am 100% behind Pearson and to be Vichai and Top are out of order.

Interesting view which I find very believable.

If this is true then I'm absolutely fuming. They have absolutely no right to be getting involved in the selection of the team or the signings that Pearson wants to make. Does make you wonder, if true, who signed Okazaki. 

It does make a lot more sense than being sacked due to James' actions. 

Archived