Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

you'll probably find as they crackdown on the free services a lot of them will resort to paid services as there will need to be more time spent on them. Just like torrent sites went private. If I were you i'd look at the paid IPTV sites now to get in there early

2 minutes ago, Shaneb said:

you'll probably find as they crackdown on the free services a lot of them will resort to paid services as there will need to be more time spent on them. Just like torrent sites went private. If I were you i'd look at the paid IPTV sites now to get in there early

I'm on a paid IPTV site (IUDTV) and that went down too last night, I've got a few channels back now but they're mostly blank.

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I'm on a paid IPTV site (IUDTV) and that went down too last night, I've got a few channels back now but they're mostly blank.

Ah really ?

Can't say i've ever heard of IUDTV. Not saying they are, but you have to be careful with some as all they do is:

A) buy an IPTV providers service that offers 5 x devices over on login and resell

B) jump on the back of streams of IPTV providers

so some of them get shut down regularily as the original provider finds them. you should look at original providers and iptv's that host their own servers

29 minutes ago, Shaneb said:

Ah really ?

Can't say i've ever heard of IUDTV. Not saying they are, but you have to be careful with some as all they do is:

A) buy an IPTV providers service that offers 5 x devices over on login and resell

B) jump on the back of streams of IPTV providers

so some of them get shut down regularily as the original provider finds them. you should look at original providers and iptv's that host their own servers

I've had it about a year. It's not always reliable but last night was the first time it conked out completely. Ironically it had been getting better in the last month.

Cool, I used to use RUYA, although they have gotten fairly popular now and less reliable. I used a differen one for sports, which is top notch and never has issues.

it's worth checking out reddit.com/r/IPTV/comments/560nyo/collaboration_list_of_iptv_providers_their/

21 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

Is there anyone on here that really knows their stuff when it comes to Kodi? I reset my box this week and now I can't install anything. It just keeps saying installation failed. Any ideas?

How do you mean reset? Have you re installed it?

1 hour ago, Wrighty22 said:

I did a full wipe on my box. I think I've managed to fix it, not sure how though. 

Let us know if you're struggling. I'm no expert but I know a bit, if I don't know someone else will.

On 4/5/2017 at 15:55, Webbo said:

I've had it about a year. It's not always reliable but last night was the first time it conked out completely. Ironically it had been getting better in the last month.

I went on their site and they reckon the server was under attack but it should be sorted within 20 hours. Looks like the rights owners are fighting back. I don't blame them really but I hope it lasts a bit longer.

It's been a few weeks since I used my box and when launching kodi I got a msg from tvaddons telling me that 17.1 needs to be installed as most links won't work on 16.1.  I checked this out and this appears to be the case - there are a lack of choices for streaming through Exodus for example. 

What I want to know is what is the best and most efficient way to update to 17.1.  I would like to go with kodi configurator and go from there to find a decent build.  What works best with 17.1?

2 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Will this affect my build - as in will it wipe everything so I have to start all over again?

Might give me an excuse to change my build tbh, using pulse at the moment. 

No I don't think it does. Either way looks like you don't have much of a choice. 

Palace host the reigning Premier League champions at Selhurst Park on Saturday, looking to build on Monday night's comprehensive win over Arsenal.

The Eagles and Foxes are two of the top-flight's Spring performers, with both sides having won five of their last six outings. Leicester will have to be mindful of Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final second leg against Atletico Madrid, making the encounter in SE25 even more interesting.

Below is a list of places showing the game:

Algeria - beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia

Argentina - DIRECTV Sports Argentina, DIRECTV Play Deportes

Australia - Optus Sport

Bangladesh - Star Sports Select HD1

Cameroon - SuperSport 3 Africa, SuperSport Select 2, SuperSport Select 2 Go

Canada - TSN GO, TSN1

China - Ssports Live Streaming, PPTV Sport China, QQ Sports Live, Guangdong Sports Channel, Tianjin Sports Channel

Colombia - DIRECTV Play Deportes, DIRECTV Sports Colombia

Congo DR - SuperSport Select 2, SuperSport Select 2 Go, SuperSport 3 Africa

Costa Rica - SKY Planeta Fútbol, Sky HD

Cote D'Ivoire - SuperSport Select 2 Go, SuperSport 3 Africa, SuperSport Select 2, RTI

Denmark - 6'eren

Egypt - beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD

Finland - Viaplay Finland, Viasat Sport Premium

Ghana - SuperSport 11, SuperSport Select 2, SuperSport 3 Africa, SuperSport Select 2 Go

Hong Kong - 620 PLTV (now Sports), Now 621

India - Star Sports Select HD1

Indonesia - beIN Sports 3

International - Palace PlayerHD Live, TalkSport Radio World

Iran - beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD

Iraq - beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia

Ireland - BBC Radio, Sky Sports Ireland

Jamaica - Flow Sports Premier

Japan - SportsNavi Live, J Sports 4

Jordan - beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD

Korea Republic - Spo TV +

Mexico - SKY Planeta Fútbol, Sky HD

Montenegro - SportKlub 2 Serbia

Morocco - beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD

New Zealand - beIN SPORTS 1 New Zealand

Nigeria - SuperSport Select 2 Go, SuperSport Select 2, SuperSport 3 Nigeria, SuperSport 3 Africa, SuperSport 11

Pakistan - Star Sports Select HD1

Poland - Canal+ Sport Online

Qatar - beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia

Saudi Arabia - beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD

Senegal - SuperSport Select 2 Go, SuperSport Select 2, SuperSport 3 Africa

Serbia - SportKlub 2 Serbia

South Africa - SuperSport Select 2 Go, SuperSport 3, SuperSport Select 2, Maximo 360, SuperSport 3 Africa

Sweden - Viasat Sport Premium, Viaplay Sweden

Thailand - beIN Sports 1 HD

Tunisia - beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia

Turkey - S Sport

United Arab Emirates - beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD

United Kingdom - BBC Radio

United States - fuboTV, SiriusXM FC, NBCSN, NBC Sports Live

Vietnam - K +1

For a full list of broadcasters, head to livesoccertv.com

Read more at http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/is-crystal-palace-versus-leicester-city-on-tv-and-what-time-is-kick-off-3674015.aspx#4cAtgF79SQ2B14ZG.99

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

My McKTv expired and it won't let me renew it annoyingly says it's out of stock and they haven't took payment anyone else having these issues? 

Or who who else is recommend? I don't mind paying for a good quality add on. 

Check out the MCKTV twitter. They had some issues and had to change the payment site, but that'll tell you how to pay.

13 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Sorry if I'm missing it but I can't see it on twitter? 

It's the pinned tweet on the mcktv sports account. Basically said login to the website and open a ticket to ask to pay your invoice and they'll give you a link to the new payment site. Someone reported them so they had to stop taking payment on the original site.

17 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

It's the pinned tweet on the mcktv sports account. Basically said login to the website and open a ticket to ask to pay your invoice and they'll give you a link to the new payment site. Someone reported them so they had to stop taking payment on the original site.

Nice one finally got it sorted cheers for the advise