Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdave15

Gokhan Inler

Sky SPorts Update:

09:57

FOXES NEAR INLER DEAL

Leicester are closing in on the £5m signing of Napoli midfielder Gokhan InlerSky sources understand the player passed a medical in Leicester yesterday and has agreed personal terms with the club.

The deal, which has been complicated because there are several parties with a financial interest in him, still has some formalities to complete. 

However, we believe the Foxes are hopeful of completing the signing in the next 24 hours.

FOXES NEAR INLER DEAL

Leicester are closing in on the £5m signing of Napoli midfielder Gokhan Inler. Sky sources understand the player passed a medical in Leicester yesterday and has agreed personal terms with the club.

The deal, which has been complicated because there are several parties with a financial interest in him, still has some formalities to complete.

However, we believe the Foxes are hopeful of completing the signing in the next 24 hours.

EDIT

Just beat to it haha

Hope this finally gets completed today. Gokhan Inler is a very solid player. I can kind of understand why the Napoli fans have been underwhelmed by him for the last 12-18 months but thats more than likely due to their title aspirations and how much stronger their team has become in the last couple of seasons. He will be perfect for us, he'll been seen as a marquee signing and somewhat of a leader, which he will thrive off. One thing with Inler is that he will always give 100% when he steps on the pitch, much like Cambiasso and as seen, he has one hell of a shot on him. Hope this deal finally crosses the line! 

He has had his medical. My contact just rang me who deals with blood and they have received a sample. They are testing has we speak. This is the first time I've had any ITK info. I'm not allowed to say anymore.

keep-calm-and-be-daywalker.png

Anything more to say AKCJ?

Or am I still trolling?

We appreciate your info Bert but would prefer if you were to just give us the info rather than the smoke and mirror approach. 

None the less we still appreciate what you post 

He has had his medical. My contact just rang me who deals with blood and they have received a sample. They are testing has we speak. This is the first time I've had any ITK info. I'm not allowed to say anymore.

If anybody didn't feel weird about the whole plane tracking thing.......

We appreciate your info Bert but would prefer if you were to just give us the info rather than the smoke and mirror approach.

None the less we still appreciate what you post

Sometimes subtle hints are the only way I can get at the fact something has/is happening.

Archived