Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdave15

Gokhan Inler

Dear Naples, is difficult, so difficult after four years ... And then I thought maybe it is better to say goodbye so: by borrowing before Uncle Pino and then to you, what people, the wonderful your people, you sang every Once a promise of eternal love ...

Napule is a thousand culure ... That I will every day in the heart, mind and skin ... Napule thousand fears ... Let him learn to love and you can not do without ... Napule is a voice de 'criatura that ascends Chiana chianu and you know ca' nun is Sulo ... And it is a unique feeling, this voice that captivates the soul ...

Napule is nu sun ... But so bitter sweet look behind every cloud ... Napule addore and 'sea ... A sea where you get lost and you can not do without ... Napule is na' soiled paper and nisciuno cares and everyone expects a 'ciorta ... Yes, but that card will go everywhere with me ... And I will wait to' ciorta ...

Napule is na 'walk fake viche miezo ATO ... I alleys, among the people, I spent some wonderful days ... Napule is all nu suonno and' all or sape 'munno But nun to know' the truth. .. I know it ... I discovered it, I loved it, I locked in your heart and that is why today my eyes are wet and dirty from this sea of ​​this earth. My land. Hello guagliù, Forza Napoli forever.

Very nice. Can't imagine Vardy coming up with something like that....

assuming below correct - Inler takes us to 24 which means only one space left unless we sell.

1   GK Kasper Schmeichel (vice-captain) 2   DF Ritchie De Laet 4   MF Danny Drinkwater 5   DF Wes Morgan (captain) 6   DF Robert Huth 7   MF Dean Hammond 8   MF Matty James 9   FW Jamie Vardy 10   MF Andy King 11   MF Marc Albrighton 14   MF N'Golo Kanté 15   MF Jeff Schlupp   No.   Position Player 16   MF Tom Lawrence 17   DF Danny Simpson 18   DF Liam Moore 19   FW Andrej Kramarić 20   FW Shinji Okazaki 23   FW Leonardo Ulloa 26   MF Riyad Mahrez 27   DF Marcin Wasilewski 28   DF Christian Fuchs 29   DF Yohan Benalouane 32   GK Mark Schwarzer

Development Squad Players With Registered Numbers[edit]

[71]Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.

No.   Position Player 30   DF Ben Chilwell 41   GK Jonny Maddison

Tom Lawrence was under 21 on Jan 1st 2015, and therefore doesn't count towards the 25. Seems simpson is likely to leave. So 2, maybe 3 spaces.

Translate that bad boy

Dear Napoli,

Italy is a shit pit and I am sick of pizza. I have aspirations to play for a champions league team and so I have decided to join Leicester.

I am a steering wheel who has been in the fridge for so long that Jennifer groans.

Best Regards,

Gok

assuming below correct - Inler takes us to 24 which means only one space left unless we sell.

1   GK Kasper Schmeichel (vice-captain) 2   DF Ritchie De Laet 4   MF Danny Drinkwater 5   DF Wes Morgan (captain) 6   DF Robert Huth 7   MF Dean Hammond 8   MF Matty James 9   FW Jamie Vardy 10   MF Andy King 11   MF Marc Albrighton 14   MF N'Golo Kanté 15   MF Jeff Schlupp   No.   Position Player 16   MF Tom Lawrence 17   DF Danny Simpson 18   DF Liam Moore 19   FW Andrej Kramarić 20   FW Shinji Okazaki 23   FW Leonardo Ulloa 26   MF Riyad Mahrez 27   DF Marcin Wasilewski 28   DF Christian Fuchs 29   DF Yohan Benalouane 32   GK Mark Schwarzer

[71]Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.

No.   Position Player 30   DF Ben Chilwell 41   GK Jonny Maddison

you dont have to register everyone though

Palace went bonkers at the end of the window a couple of years ago and ended up with people in the squad who they couldn't pick. Just because we have given Simpson for instance a squad number we don't have to then register him in the 25.

you dont have to register everyone though

Palace went bonkers at the end of the window a couple of years ago and ended up with people in the squad who they couldn't pick. Just because we have given Simpson for instance a squad number we don't have to then register him in the 25.

ah right fair enough.

1 GK Kasper Schmeichel (vice-captain) 2 DF Ritchie De Laet 4 MF Danny Drinkwater 5 DF Wes Morgan (captain) 6 DF Robert Huth 7 MF Dean Hammond 8 MF Matty James 9 FW Jamie Vardy 10 MF Andy King 11 MF Marc Albrighton 14 MF N'Golo Kanté 15 MF Jeff Schlupp No. Position Player 16 MF Tom Lawrence 17 DF Danny Simpson 18 DF Liam Moore 19 FW Andrej Kramarić 20 FW Shinji Okazaki 23 FW Leonardo Ulloa 26 MF Riyad Mahrez 27 DF Marcin Wasilewski 28 DF Christian Fuchs 29 DF Yohan Benalouane 32 GK Mark Schwarzer

No. Position Player 30 DF Ben Chilwell 41 GK Jonny Maddison

I'm not sure Tom Lawrence will get registered and I hope that Danny Simpson doesn't either.

Archived