Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdave15

Gokhan Inler

Calvin is odd.

He famously criticised Vassell after our 1-0 at Coventry under Sven. The article was just really poor form.

He criticised Pearson in one of his published books but was full of his praise for him by the end of the season. His report of the 3-2 at West Brom was really supportive of us. Now he's back onto hate mode.

I think he's xenophobic for starters. But would you expect anything else from a Millwall fan who was once a Watford fan?

Thanks for the info. I found his remarks very weirdly nasty. Not someone I'd like to meet!

Always a Millwall fan is fair enough but switching to Millwall?

The guy's 31 and will be looking for a decent length contract, (probably the last one of his career). He's being asked to move to a country that he has no connection with, and to join a club he probably has little knowledge of. Haven't a clue about his personal life, but he maybe has a wife and kids to consider too.

Another Italian club would probably be his ideal move, with Turkey or Germany, with it's large Turkish population, a natural second choice.

I can totally understand his hesitation in making a commitment, particularly with there still being a full fortnight of the 'window' still to go!

I hope he signs, and I'm encouraged that he hasn't flatly rejected a move here. He also hasn't publicly belittled LCFC a-la Aranguiz. In all, he seems a level headed individual who's probably, rightly, taking the time to find out a lot more about his potential new employers.

Patience !!

Far too sensible!

I think we should a delegation of Leicester-based Besiktas fans to encourage him.

Does anyone know any?

Medical done signing to be compleated according to radio Leicester today .....

I wont believe anything until I see him looking like a Cheshire cat holding up a blue shirt of a top 4 club inside our stadium. Too many false dawns for my liking. If true then woohoo

Archived