Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdave15

Gokhan Inler

Anything more to say AKCJ?

Or am I still trolling?

Bert, I, like lots of others on here, really appreciate the bits of information you post, and I genuinely believe that you have some contacts at the club who pass on information to you, which you then pass on to us. That's all fine, and I'm not at all envious of the fact that I'm not one of these so called "itk".

I know it doesn't have anything to do with me, but why do you feel the need to prove a point to someone by writing something like this? It's just sad and makes you come across as a bit of a twat tbh. I get that it can be frustrating when someone on here questions you, but that's inevitably what happens when you share information about transfers and whatnot. I've seen you post information that has turned out to be true, and information that hasn't turned out to be true. I've never been one to turn on you, but just because you quite possibly have gotten this one right, I think it's a bit cvntish to call out AKCJ and basically just say "Look at me and tell me I was fvcking right!"

Anyway, just my opinion in this particular matter. Please continue to post whatever info you receive as it is much appreciated :)

Bert, I, like lots of others on here, really appreciate the bits of information you post, and I genuinely believe that you have some contacts at the club who pass on information to you, which you then pass on to us. That's all fine, and I'm not at all envious of the fact that I'm not one of these so called "itk".

I know it doesn't have anything to do with me, but why do you feel the need to prove a point to someone by writing something like this? It's just sad and makes you come across as a bit of a twat tbh. I get that it can be frustrating when someone on here questions you, but that's inevitably what happens when you share information about transfers and whatnot. I've seen you post information that has turned out to be true, and information that hasn't turned out to be true. I've never been one to turn on you, but just because you quite possibly have gotten this one right, I think it's a bit cvntish to call out AKCJ and basically just say "Look at me and tell me I was fvcking right!"

Anyway, just my opinion in this particular matter. Please continue to post whatever info you receive as it is much appreciated :)

It's not that I have a point to prove, AKCJ seems to have a personal problem without even knowing me. Normally just ignore it but if he wants to act like an cvnt all the time then I'm Gonna say something back.

It's not that I have a point to prove, AKCJ seems to have a personal problem without even knowing me. Normally just ignore it but if he wants to act like an cvnt all the time then I'm Gonna say something back.

I wouldn't waste your time though,you are just giving into their needs.take his info or leave it,don't see the need for constant abuse,live and let live,life is too short for such bullshit.

Whilst I totally agree with you in the sense that some people ITK on here can come across extremely arrogant and incredibly cringe worthy, ultimately, if AKCJ or anyone for that matter is looking for concrete, reliable, sourced information, then you shouldn't be on an internet fans messageboard. We all come on here to enjoy the rumour mill and accept that the information in the most part wont be really reliably sourced.

Just saw this on his Wiki page "In May 2011, Udinese agreed a deal with Napoli in a deal for the player worth €13 million. In July, Inler finally agreed personal terms with Napoli and was unveiled on 11 July". In comparison he's practically jumped at the chance to come here!!

Is it just a typo..but the sky sports article States "But sources understand Inler passed a medical late on Wednesday and has agreed personal terms, with the club hoping to conclude and announce the deal in the next 48 hours". (from the link below). We aren't done with early Wednesday yet....or is it a week since his medical?

_http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/9955967/leicesters-bid-to-sign-napolis-gokhan-inler-complex

Is it just a typo..but the sky sports article States "But sources understand Inler passed a medical late on Wednesday and has agreed personal terms, with the club hoping to conclude and announce the deal in the next 48 hours". (from the link below). We aren't done with early Wednesday yet....or is it a week since his medical?

_http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/9955967/leicesters-bid-to-sign-napolis-gokhan-inler-complex

My guess would be they meant late on Tuesday, given the reports yesterday.

but please bert, give me info. but i dont like the info, bert you bastard you have ruined my life. oh he has signed, yay thanks bert. Inler is amazing, I dont care how long it took even though i was crying about it ten minuted ago. now im off for a pot noodle

Sad ain't it! Leave Bert alone ffs. Bored now. If he signs he signs, if he don't who cares, we move on. Clearly we'll all know one way or tother in the next 48hrs(max) or so. The people that get over obsessed by these transfers must be so depressed once they get over the line! What do they focus on when the precious transfer window shuts? As for those that believe everything written from any source, I want to meet them, as I have some magic beans for sale. Patience!!!!

FFS! We have 120 odd pages of people speculating on this. Some of them know a bit, some of them know nothing. It's all speculation.

Bert, in particular seems to have some of the inside track, but this doesn't mean he knows everything, nor does he pretend to (from what I have read).

If you don't want to get involved in the speculation, or don't like what is posted, then just wait for the OS to announce it.

Archived