Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdave15

Gokhan Inler

SSN have lost a lot of credibility in their rush to put stuff in yellow at the bottom of the screen. I remember when they were never wrong.

Yesterday they were talking over footage of Kasami training for Switzerland when it was supposed to be Inler.

Just happened again :D

a bit off topic I know but does anyone know whether this is likely to complete our dealings? I don't have the squad numbers to hand . . .

I could be wrong but I reckon Ranieri said he wanted two more (including this one) so I wouldn't be surprised if we signed one of either a left back (so we can utilise Schlupp as a winger), another winger or a striker. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if we signed two more after Inler.

a bit off topic I know but does anyone know whether this is likely to complete our dealings? I don't have the squad numbers to hand . . .

Fook knows on the 'our dealings' question, but kindly note, our dealings always take longer as John Rudkin

favors the 'Transfer Cat-Flap' system as opposed to conventional 'Transfer window' method like most other

clubs.

Plus German Clubs' like to involve themselves in tandem with Aston Villa which also helps create delays.

Be patient and keeping adding messages to this thread.

I could be wrong but I reckon Ranieri said he wanted two more (including this one) so I wouldn't be surprised if we signed one of either a left back (so we can utilise Schlupp as a winger), another winger or a striker. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if we signed two more after Inler.

assuming below correct - Inler takes us to 24 which means only one space left unless we sell.

1   GK Kasper Schmeichel (vice-captain) 2   DF Ritchie De Laet 4   MF Danny Drinkwater 5   DF Wes Morgan (captain) 6   DF Robert Huth 7   MF Dean Hammond 8   MF Matty James 9   FW Jamie Vardy 10   MF Andy King 11   MF Marc Albrighton 14   MF N'Golo Kanté 15   MF Jeff Schlupp   No.   Position Player 16   MF Tom Lawrence 17   DF Danny Simpson 18   DF Liam Moore 19   FW Andrej Kramarić 20   FW Shinji Okazaki 23   FW Leonardo Ulloa 26   MF Riyad Mahrez 27   DF Marcin Wasilewski 28   DF Christian Fuchs 29   DF Yohan Benalouane 32   GK Mark Schwarzer

Development Squad Players With Registered Numbers[edit]

[71]Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.

No.   Position Player 30   DF Ben Chilwell 41   GK Jonny Maddison

Translate that bad boy

Dear Naples, is difficult, so difficult after four years ... And then I thought maybe it is better to say goodbye so: by borrowing before Uncle Pino and then to you, what people, the wonderful your people, you sang every Once a promise of eternal love ...

Napule is a thousand culure ... That I will every day in the heart, mind and skin ... Napule thousand fears ... Let him learn to love and you can not do without ... Napule is a voice de 'criatura that ascends Chiana chianu and you know ca' nun is Sulo ... And it is a unique feeling, this voice that captivates the soul ...

Napule is nu sun ... But so bitter sweet look behind every cloud ... Napule addore and 'sea ... A sea where you get lost and you can not do without ... Napule is na' soiled paper and nisciuno cares and everyone expects a 'ciorta ... Yes, but that card will go everywhere with me ... And I will wait to' ciorta ...

Napule is na 'walk fake viche miezo ATO ... I alleys, among the people, I spent some wonderful days ... Napule is all nu suonno and' all or sape 'munno But nun to know' the truth. .. I know it ... I discovered it, I loved it, I locked in your heart and that is why today my eyes are wet and dirty from this sea of ​​this earth. My land. Hello guagliù, Forza Napoli forever.

Archived