Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

First pic of white 3rd kit

Interestingly enough it's the banner on LCFCDirect, but when you click it, it says they are not available. As of a couple of days ago they had most sizes in stock because I just ordered a shirt and the shorts.

Yeah that's what i did. No sign of either away kits on the main replica section either. It's interesting. If there are quite a lot in stock I've no idea why they would take it off.

Do you think they will restock? Quite wanted one of these but can't afford to buy one right now

When I went to the club shop they said they were getting more in on October 27th latest. So plenty of time.

Loving the new kits this season. Good design and smart. Still not sure of the collar on the home kit though.

However, I've had an idea about kits for future seasons. I'd quite like to see an away and a third kit in the colours of our other top sporting sides. So, an away in Tigers' traditional green, white and red hoops and a third kit in Leicestershire's black and red one-day colours. I'll probably get slated for it, but I think it'd be nice to boast about the county's other sports teams on the now global stage that is the Premier League.

They've ran out of these already? Tried to get one from the shop before the Spurs game but could only see the long sleeve ones. Embarrassing service from a Premier League club.

I couldn't find any larges in stock. I got a black one instead but there were only a couple of large ones of those. There was barely any training kit under XL either. Hopefully they're ordering lots more in, if they'd have read this thread they'd have seen that there's massive demand.

got mine last week through direct as I live on the isle of wight, one wash later, every letter in king power is now hanging off, the puma logos on the arms are on the way out and the fox badge is 3/4 fell off...not impressed, especially as there will be none left when i return it...shocking this is happening

got mine last week through direct as I live on the isle of wight, one wash later, every letter in king power is now hanging off, the puma logos on the arms are on the way out and the fox badge is 3/4 fell off...not impressed, especially as there will be none left when i return it...shocking this is happening

Wow never heard anything that bad, surprised so many people have issues with washing the tops to be honest

What did you wash it in? Lava?

Washed mine on 30 degrees a few times, no problems at all.

Unfortunately i recon you are right there, play off the fact that most people are too lazy to send stuff back or dont want to pay the postage etc and they get away with selling the shite ones. No way will I be able to post it from here back without it costing an arm and a leg, and i'll be fooked if i have to pay for postage again, but this time to middle east! So annoying when they aint cheap in the first place.

On the upside, the pics my sister in law sent look sexy as fook (of the shirt boys, not her)

** Quick update, got an email this morning from Jessica at the mail order dept asking for details to sent a replacement by 1pm tomorrow, i explained that my sister in law was flying at 11am so that wouldnt make it in time, so they are shipping it to me internationally at no extra cost. Im actually impressed!! Good to know that if there is a problem they will help as best they can to sort it. Kudos to Jessica and the Mail Order team!

Further Update: Replacement turned up at my office in Bahrain today, perfect condition and pretty quick delivery. 

• 1 month later...

Archived