Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

First pic of white 3rd kit

Got mine with vardy on back, numbers and names are blue, such a smart kit, i love it. Still not got any letter A for home shirts and sold out for certain sizes in the blue and the black kit until October!! Also, a young lad wanted nugent on his shirt and the dope was about to do it until another staff member said he's going. Imagine his face when he got home and nuge was in his boro shirt  :doh:

Got mine with vardy on back, numbers and names are blue, such a smart kit, i love it. Still not got any letter A for home shirts and sold out for certain sizes in the blue and the black kit until October!! Also, a young lad wanted nugent on his shirt and the dope was about to do it until another staff member said he's going. Imagine his face when he got home and nuge was in his boro shirt  :doh:

Who'd be dumb enough to do that?

Screen_Shot_2015_06_18_at_18_32_32.png

Oooh thats a sexy little smile there, Riyad... you naughty boy, you....

I didn't want to be the first to say it, but yeah, Riyad is looking very sexy in that.

Anyone know if these/the sleeves run more on the long or short side?

I'm tall but skinny, so medium fits me better than large usually, but I'm thinking of ordering a LS one and would hate it to be too short, especially the sleeves.

I think I'm right in saying that we never won in it. I went to the last game that we ever wore it and we lost  0 - 4 to Luton Town - mainly because it was just after Willie Thorne's wedding which half the squad attended. Lineker's last appearance for the club too, but he was straight back in August when we beat Everton 2 - 1 at home. In fact, we did the double over them that season. Wouldn't have happened using the jinxed green and gold away kit.

Sorry to be a pedant, but I'm going to anyway...We beat Everton 3-1 in August '85...Mark Bright(2) and Bobby Smith. They won a League Cup tie at Chelsea(2-0) in green, but went out on penalties, so never won in it..I think they only had it for the one season too, 83/84, although I can't remember what the away strip was for 84/85.

I think the white walk out jacket version of it is cool too never ordered an away shirt or training top before but ordered them both

Think i'll be doing this aswell, love both.

Not keen on this year's home, so will get this white one I reckon, should have got last year's home really, I liked that but left it too late and before I knew it they'd sold out of the size I wanted.

Not sure why they photo the players with their shirts untucked, looks a bit scruffy.

Nice kit though, if only the numbers were blue...(as if)

What do you mean as if, they are blue. Maybe at some point write a post which doesn't include bitch whining.

Archived