Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

First pic of white 3rd kit

The green/yellow Ind Coope one was thought of as a monstrosity in 1983...I had it at the time...The last Leicester shirt I had until l bought both the blue and the red last season...I don't like the black one at all...tacky, like you said. The home one is growing on me, but it looks much better on players than fans.

You're right. If you're ripped like Wesley Snipes then it hangs well. Unfortunately not many of us are!

The green/yellow Ind Coope one was thought of as a monstrosity in 1983...I had it at the time...The last Leicester shirt I had until l bought both the blue and the red last season...I don't like the black one at all...tacky, like you said. The home one is growing on me, but it looks much better on players than fans.

I think I'm right in saying that we never won in it. I went to the last game that we ever wore it and we lost  0 - 4 to Luton Town - mainly because it was just after Willie Thorne's wedding which half the squad attended. Lineker's last appearance for the club too, but he was straight back in August when we beat Everton 2 - 1 at home. In fact, we did the double over them that season. Wouldn't have happened using the jinxed green and gold away kit.

This will surely be released before the Spurs game? To be 3 games in and not have all the kits released would be pretty bad considering they only last one season

It's such a convenient money spinner. Does anyone recall the grey away kit (one of many that season) that Man U abandoned at half time playing at the Dell in favour of the blue and white because Ferguson complained that the players couldn't pick each other out?

Inler holding one of these up tonight. Mark me words.

Good point! I think the club photographer must charge by the photo because the club likes to consolidate as many media releases as possible. Im surprised they didn't tie in the new away kit launch with Pearsons sacking 

So, can anyone clear this up for me: Are the regular M and L sizes now available at the store or not?

All sizes now available on the website, they must have made an error setting the page up earlier which restricted access to all but the 4&5-XL sizes.

As for the shop:

Went into the shop this afternoon and ended up buying it. Loads of all sizes available.

I think it's the best kit we've had in years. Really nice.

Archived