Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

First pic of white 3rd kit

120 quid when its meant to be 60 quid I hope to f**king God I don't get overcharged on LCFCdirect.

i had the same, my CC only got charged the right amount but my account on the shop said id been charged 130 frikin quids!

Ordered mine yesterday, sister in law is bringing it out to me this week. quite excited as it looks smart as fook. Wanted to order the away kit for my dad but theres none on lcfcdirect. Any word on when we will restock?

Some guy on Facebook requested to get THE JAP printed on the back of his, he got an email back saying they couldn't but they could print Okazaki instead, bit racist of the club to assume thats who he meant lol

I went down and got one today. I really like this shirt, though I like them all this year in fairness. I was going to have it printed but as mentioned above, they're out of 'A's. It came out on Friday. Are they using the blue numbers left over from the gold shirt last year? Anyway, for anyone interested they said they were having a delivery of letters/numbers tomorrow, so they should be stocked again.

went down for printing today. In classic megastore fashion, they still had no 'A's, so that was a wasted journey.. Apparently 'something happened with the courier' which sounds like something that I'd say if I had cocked up at work. Anyway, I was told 'definitely tomorrow'. We'll see.

Ahhh every ****ing time they can't print anything right does my head in why send it 

Screen_Shot_2015_08_15_at_11_08_49.png

mines just been delivered to my sister in law to bring with her when she comes on Wednesday, exactly the same fault on it. absolutely fuming. No way will I get it replaced before she flies out  :mad:

Was thinking about ordering one of these out to the States... a little bit hesitant now though. (Or maybe I should just order it without that patches - does anyone ever do this? - and hope they don't mess up the lettering on the back.)

Was thinking about ordering one of these out to the States... a little bit hesitant now though. (Or maybe I should just order it without that patches - does anyone ever do this? - and hope they don't mess up the lettering on the back.)

I had the patches done, as did my dad. Mine are perfect, one of his are like those above. Annoying, but not really noticeable.

Archived