Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Good Karma , Bad Karma

We won cus it wasn't a fox ...   I saw it too, it was a Muntjac ....   easy mistake to make to the untrained eye

We drove past a dead fox on the way to Norwich, too.

Brown and squashed but still a Muntjac .....   Lots of em around Norfolk

No CF... we won because the unmarked police car tailing us at 82 mph on the A14 let us off with a few flashes of his BLUE light & a cheery wave!

Speeding is a mugs game and one day a boy racer like you will be nicked ! .....   leave earlier 

No CF... we won because the unmarked police car tailing us at 82 mph on the A14 let us off with a few flashes of his BLUE light & a cheery wave!

I had one do the same to me on the motorway out of Brussels once, but I was only trying to get to the gap in the outside lane so I could pull back over for the maniac bearing down on my rear at a much more ridiculous speed.  A maniac who then pulled in in front of me once I'd rejoined the slower cars and reduced my speed, flashed his hidden blues at me, and zipped off at aforementioned ridiculous speed. lol

I have accidentally put my underpants on back to front before a couple of home games. It meant the winky access was at the back and so it was pretty stressful going for a wee. Had no effect on the outcome of the game though.

Great post! You've made me laugh out loud , and read your post to my wife, after I've had a stressful day at work ( in Norwich by coincidence).

Cheers !

Bloody hell Fatty if you read my first post you'll see I said "I saw it too* and how could I possibly know I saw the same thing !!   It was said in" humour" cus he said seeing a dead fox was bad luck and I said it wasn't a fox iy was a deer and thats why we won ....    are you getting there yet !!

However, I travel that route up the A14 and A11 quite a lot and there are many, many dead deer beside the road cus they live in Thetford forest ....  so it may well have been a deer ....   Thats if he went that route and not the A47 ....   God I wish I hadn't started this reply .....

So there can only be 1 dead thing at a time can there?! You may well be correct, but how on earth do you know what anyone else did or didn't see?

It was definitely a dead fox. It used to be bad luck in the championship but now we are PL, perhaps that has changed. Strange stuff this Karma.

Talking of bad luck, I have a mate who has been to see Leicester about 16 times and we lost every time. He is now banned from the KP.

It was definitely a dead fox. It used to be bad luck in the championship but now we are PL, perhaps that has changed. Strange stuff this Karma.

Talking of bad luck, I have a mate who has been to see Leicester about 16 times and we lost every time. He is now banned from the KP.

My wife has never seen us win at the KP. And is therefore now also banned.

However she never saw us lose at filbert st. So I can only assume mon was not a genius and had we stayed at filbert st we would now be champions of Europe on the basis I would have let her go every week.

i have been wearing my lucky Leicester shirt since the west ham game last season. Didn't wear it for the Chelsea game last season, too much to ask i thought, and i didn't wear it for arsenal last week, as i was at a wedding. the only 2 games we have lost since we started that run, are the 2 i wasn't wearing my shirt.

Only two games I've not been able to watch live too. Convinced we've lost because of that.

I was at a wedding for Arsenal game as well ...

Only two games I've not been able to watch live too. Convinced we've lost because of that.

I was at a wedding for Arsenal game as well ...

We can share the blame then. I hope at least the wedding you attended wasn't themed. i spent the day surrounded by west hams colours

I was at a wedding for the Arsenal game at Twycross zoo, didn't see any foxes mind!

It was the first game I haven't watched live in full, started watching a stream on my phone and caught the first 14ish minutes (ie. up to the first Vardy goal), switched off, put Radio Leicester on and the rest is history. Needless to say I will be doing my utmost to watch every other game of the season, thus missing out on the 'wondrous' RL match commentary.

Archived