Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

Cannot believe that we haven't got tickets for this as Family Fox members.  Knew we wouldn't get them in the Family Stand (we haven't been able to all season) but literally been ringing since 9.00 a.m. and just got through.

Why can't Family Fox buy on-line the same way that anyone else can?

The first big Leicester game I'll ever miss and I, and my 2 sons, are completely devastated.

they could for this game.

the reason for it is that if you get a ticket for a child for free it doesnt produce a ticket unless its over the phone. 

All the plastics have come out to play. Need to petition the club to get a big screen at the Tigers

What a Nob

I know life long supporters retired can't afford a season ticket have missed out

One man 47 years since he went to his first game !

And he would probably kick your Arse even though he is 60 for calling him a plastic

I genuinely feel for every foxes fan who have missed out

Whenever they started to love this great club

I'm confused and it's a genuine question not being a smart Arse

Did the memberships people bought 100% state they were guaranteed a ticket ?

gold and family just said "first priority on  home tickets before ST holders, first priority after st holders for away tickets." 

gold and family just said "first priority on home tickets before ST holders, first priority after st holders for away tickets."

Ok well then you have a right to be disappointed you missed out

But you can't complain

That's the harsh realities of supply and demand

But I feel for them , it's aweful to see people upset

Ok well then you have a right to be disappointed you missed out

But you can't complain

That's the harsh realities of supply and demand

But I feel for them , it's aweful to see people upset

valid point but people are not used to all gold and family taking all the tickets. i thought it was designed so at least some hit silver from previous debates on here? 

I'm confused and it's a genuine question not being a smart Arse

Did the memberships people bought 100% state they were guaranteed a ticket ?

I'm sure the terms do not state they are guaranteed a ticket. However if every Gold member bought a ticket there would still be a few thousand left over. So that is why I can imagine Gold members missing out would be annoyed. 

gold and family just said "first priority on home tickets before ST holders, first priority after st holders for away tickets."

Ah must have been last season it said that then, 100% sure it did guarantee a ticket at one point.

Still flabbergasted they've all gone at this level though, thought there would be a few scraps for silver.

Ah must have been last season it said that then, 100% sure it did guarantee a ticket at one point.

Still flabbergasted they've all gone at this level though, thought there would be a few scraps for silver.

Your correct in 2014 it said guaranteed

http://mobile.lcfc.com/news/article/300714-gold-family-fox-memberships-limited-1793091.aspx

Then changed in 2015

http://mobile.lcfc.com/news/article/201516-memberships-the-best-chance-to-buy-lcfc-match-tickets-2476456.aspx

I can't remember the exact wording, but it has at least strongly implied that there were more tickets available to sell than there were gold and FF members. With X amount then going on sale for Silvers to fight it out for.

I'm pissed off as a silver member that I never had a chance when I should have, but fuming on behalf of the gold and FF's that they have been led to believe they had all week to buy a ticket and now that's suddenly not the case.

What a Nob

I know life long supporters retired can't afford a season ticket have missed out

And he would probably kick your Arse even though he is 60 for calling him a plastic

I meant corporate plastics who must have snapped up a large number.

What a Nob

And no need to be abusive

Yes but I wondered if you bothered to read what i said previously, the tickets have always been on the website before purchase time and I have always bought at Midnight for as long as they have been doing that, and it always says 9 a.m even when on sale at midnight.

Sounds like you got lucky knowing that trick before

Did you get them at 9am ?

23,000 season ticket holders 3.300 Everton fans = 6.200 tickets remaining. 1,000 gold members and 2,600 fox and family members ( I asked the ticket office for these figures when I bought my Swansea ticket) = ,2,600 remaining for 2,500 silver fox members

What about the 2000 corporate seats , sponsors , players and family etc.....

Ha one unnamed ticketing website had 3 tickets listed this morning at £150/each. I was pretty tempted but couldn't find out any proper info on the website and didn't want to throw away nearly £500 on a potentially dodgy ticket.

Just looked again to see if still available and now they're listed at £1170 each. What a difference an hour makes.

I hate people. :revenge:

That's one of the few consolations. No doubt those twats who bought a membership a few weeks ago will be moaning and wanting a refund.

Maybe now they've had there hands burnt they'll just crawl back between the woodwork from which they crawled!

That's one of the few consolations. No doubt those twats who bought a membership a few weeks ago will be moaning and wanting a refund.

Maybe now they've had there hands burnt they'll just crawl back between the woodwork from which they crawled!

Sounds like you got lucky knowing that trick before

Did you get them at 9am ?

I tried when they came online at 9 ish but the site was not working well, so fortunately I was able to get to the ground and got tickets, could only get singles and that was at 10.20 and people behind me in the queue sadly did not get any.  Thanks for asking.

Archived