Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

Im usually good to call at lunchtime and get tickets with the family membership but decided to get the missus on the phone at 9am today. She got them moments before it sold out.i always thought gold and family were pretty much gteed a ticket?

Ha one unnamed ticketing website had 3 tickets listed this morning at £150/each. I was pretty tempted but couldn't find out any proper info on the website and didn't want to throw away nearly £500 on a potentially dodgy ticket.

Just looked again to see if still available and now they're listed at £1170 each. What a difference an hour makes.

I hate people. :revenge:

Please report this to the club so that if genuine they can be cancelled

Pretty pissed off with this, I had booked next Tuesday off and was planning to queue from

Monday afternoon. Ah well I suppose I'd be even more pissed off I'd queued all night and

still missed out. Also gutted for the gold members who missed out that really stinks.

I can't believe some posters are suggesting new members should be refunded.

They knew when they bought their memberships that if they got a ticket it would

be at the expense of long standing members and it would have been explained to

them that they were not guaranteed a ticket.

Me, my dad and my wife bought memberships at the start of the season and have all

missed out on the last 4 home games of the season.

Well, it's places like this that you gold members who I feel most sorry for have lost out to - http://www.ticketbis.net/leicester-city-v-everton-tickets/ev78333?afl=1X00396LRG

Absolutely disgusting. No doubt there will be droves of people from all over who haven't even been to a single Leicester game before or support Leicester.

I have emailed the club about this

Well, it's places like this that you gold members who I feel most sorry for have lost out to - http://www.ticketbis.net/leicester-city-v-everton-tickets/ev78333?afl=1X00396LRG

Absolutely disgusting. No doubt there will be droves of people from all over who haven't even been to a single Leicester game before or support Leicester.

They are not even on sale with Everton yet so how they can be advertising tickets in the away end is unbelievable 

Jeez surely if you could afford those prices you'd have your own bloody box at the KP

When demand exceeds supply, some people miss out. It's unfortunate but a fact of life. Unfortunately 100k doesn't fit into 32k no matter which way you look at it.

Why does everyone assume that it's one big stitch up?

32,500 stadium less 3,300 Everton less 23,000 season ticket holders = 6,200 tickets on sale.

1,000 gold members and 2,500 silver fox members so fox family members got 6,200 tickets ?? I know gold members managed to buy some but I want the club to explain how 6,200 tickets were distributed because so many gold members did not manage to buy tickets and no Silverfox members got any at all ?

32,500 stadium less 3,300 Everton less 23,000 season ticket holders = 6,200 tickets on sale.

1,000 gold members and 2,500 silver fox members so fox family members got 6,200 tickets ?? I know gold members managed to buy some but I want the club to explain how 6,200 tickets were distributed because so many gold members did not manage to buy tickets and no Silverfox members got any at all ?

Take into account corporate, sponsors and staff allocations who would have taken their full allocation on top of that. Obviously not sure on the numbers but quite possibly when all of those tickets are gone it meant more gold/family members than available tickets.

I don't know i'm only speculating

When demand exceeds supply, some people miss out. It's unfortunate but a fact of life. Unfortunately 100k doesn't fit into 32k no matter which way you look at it.

Why does everyone assume that it's one big stitch up?

I agree, I think we all feel for those who can't attend but there is no answer, the ticketing system (home & away) is imperfect, all of us have a view no doubt on how this can be done better but often it's a viewpoint that suits our own situation, not necessarily fairer.

I think overall the club have it just about right.

Maybe the players want their family and friends to be there for the celebrations of the most amazing season they'll ever have. Can't blame them or begrudge them of that. 

Yeh got to consider every player taking up their allocation. Ever sponsor or partner or director or anyone connected with the club after tickets. Hopefully there'll be a few left but we will see!

Already a pair in B1 on eBay for £2500. Obviously!

It's not possible to sell footie tickets on eBay ?

It's not possible to sell footie tickets on eBay ?

It's illegal, spoke to the Ticket office earlier and told them about this and he that's what he said, he said he'd inform his manager.

Just a thought - what if Everton don't take their full allocation? How many do they get allocated, 3,000?

Maybe wishful thinking but with how a lot of the fans are revolting against Martinez at the moment they might not be arsed to make it to the game.

I agree, I think we all feel for those who can't attend but there is no answer, the ticketing system (home & away) is imperfect, all of us have a view no doubt on how this can be done better but often it's a viewpoint that suits our own situation, not necessarily fairer.

I think overall the club have it just about right.

In general I think they do ok. With regard to today it's been abysmal, some FF Members could buy online, others couldn't. No indication that due to drastically reduced availability sell out was likely very quickly.

As someone else said explaining this to the kids who have missed out will be the hardest.

Absolutely gutted for the Mrs and kids (all family fox members) who missed out by ten minutes, all the years I've suffered and I really hoped my kids were going to see something special. The girl on the phone told her that there is 3000 ff and gold members, thats a lot of tickets gone elsewhere.

The girl on the phone also said there will be no more released so I guess that means Everton have taken the full allocation.

Just a thought - what if Everton don't take their full allocation? How many do they get allocated, 3,000?

Maybe wishful thinking but with how a lot of the fans are revolting against Martinez at the moment they might not be arsed to make it to the game.

Allocated 10% or 3,000.

Doubt they'd return that many. Perhaps if they get to the FA Cup final then their attentions may be all on that. 

Archived