Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kevinparr71

Sunderland (A) 10/4/16 1:30pm KO

what's even the pub to go in beforehand?

Depends how's you're getting there, if you're going ausden Clark last year they dropped us off at a pub outside the pier about 5 minutes away from the ground and stayed there for a couple of hours then you can get the bus back to the ground or stay in the pub longer and walk. Don't know wether they'll do that this year with it being a Sunday, I'm getting lift this year so no need for me.

Depends how you get there. If you're going on ausden Clark last year they dropped us off at a pub near the pier about 5 mins away, stop there for a couple hours then either get the bus back down to the stadium or you can walk up.

going on the ausden clark, I just prefer it when you're with the city fans all together and have a pre match sing song. Villa and Norwich were quality this year. Where as Newcastle I went it was just full of randomers.

going on the ausden clark, I just prefer it when you're with the city fans all together and have a pre match sing song. Villa and Norwich were quality this year. Where as Newcastle I went it was just full of randomers.

Watford for great as well !

Anyone staying in a Sunderland pub after the match to watch the Tottenham match? If so what is the establishment of choice?

Fitzgeralds and the pubs along there for sat night

I think Smugglers is the one near pier is say Leic coaches will drop off there

recon they must be returns on sale tonight saw about 12 ish

Just tried to log in now - unavailable for me. On 107 - do you think they've just become available for 108+? May give the ticket office a call tomorrow morning

Archived