Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kevinparr71

Sunderland (A) 10/4/16 1:30pm KO

Probably just the online allocation sold out. Remember last season with Arsenal away when it said sold out on the website.

I should think there will be still some left at the TO tomorrow, there was still plenty there when I went in this afternoon.

This morning blocks 5 and 6 were open for sale, they were selling quickly but this afternoon there were only 20 tickets left in the blocks that were open but at no point did I see the next blocks open so looks like a website issue ( I was a bit bored and kept checking), there should be 2 of the large blocks and all of the smaller front blocks left

Ah I see, just see your name pop up a lot thats all! But I do and I dont have a problem with it, you may well be a loyal lifelong fan I dont know, but obviously I didn't see anywhere near as many people looking for references for swansea away or Everton away or anything like that earlier in the season. From my personal view i would rather have our regular fans there who have been going all season and have built up reference points throughout the season for these final run in games. May sound harsh and nothing against you but thats just my opinion  :thumbup:

What a load of bollocks lad... lots of people can't afford the time or money to get a season ticket or to go every away game... does not make them less of a fan... I don't even care that a lot of City fans who have rarely been in their life time are now desperate for a ticket.... it is a great moment in our history and everyone wants to be part of it... thousands of City fans listen to every game on radio Leicester.. part of a weekly ritual that will involve dancing around the kitchen and turning the radio up full blast for the hooter or booting the cat when we let in a last minute goal... nowt wrong with asking for a ticket... I usually go to a few away games a year... always love it... not been able to this year because of this amazing team and the demand for tickets... thats alright.. no worries.. and this season is a reward for people like my uncle who has missed 3 games... home and away in 20 years or something like that... it is great for everyone involved... and there is nowt wrong with asking for a reference for an away ticket what the fuch is wrong with that.... I have another Uncle, life long City fan,lives in Sunderland... love to get him a ticket... usually can.. not this year because of demand.. but nowt wrong with asking... we are all City fans... I was at Roker Park when Gary Mac scored from 25 yards..last game of the season.. the Mackems were not happy!  Ayow!!  Up the City!!! less of your elitist bollocks. Peace.

Archived